Chapter 25

"Here let me take that"Lauren called behind me I sighed frowning,she's been doing this ever since I woke up,walking on egg shells she won't even let me carry my bag.

I left my bag in the truck and started walking towards the house not before feeling a hand on my arm "let me help you"I heard her say I don't know what came over me but I just snapped,
I pulled my arm back turning towards her,"stop!Lauren I'm not made of glass"I hissed

She seemed startled for a moment,then nodded walking past me into the house,"Lauren I'm sorry"I sighed she turned raising an eyebrow, "it's fine"she told me "no but you were just trying to help i shouldn't have"before I could finish my sentence she but in,"its okay"she repeated "lo"i started being interrupted again by Lauren.

"Camz it's okay chill you heard what the doctor said if anything Iv snapped worse at you"she shrugged making me frown,"what did the doctor say?"I asked confused.

She stopped smiling suddenly,"remember before he released you he explained the symptoms of the car crash?"she asked my eyes widened,"I was in a car crash?"I asked my voice squeaking slightly "is that why my head hurts?"I asked touching my head slightly.

"It hurts?"Lauren asked frowning I nodded as a response "why didn't you tell the doctor when he asked?"she asked me,"I can't even remember the doctor Lauren"I snapped at her taken myself aback this time making me frown.

"C'mon I'll get you something for your head"she told me taking my hand making me flinch she stiffened looking into my eyes I hadn't flinched since the start of our relationship and not out actually relationship,the relationship that was fucked up!

Standing in the kitchen Lauren returned which some pain killers and filled a glass of water leaving both of them infront on me at the table,making me frown "what's that for?"I questioned making her turn back to me.

"You told me your head was hurting"she told me "my heads fine"I replied making her raise her hands to her face rubbing her eyes.she looked at me again after removing her hands from her face only this time their was tears in her eyes making me jump from my seat.

My hand reached up to her cheek "what's wrong lo?"I panicked,she shook her head,"tell me"I went on "just your doctor never told me your symptoms would come so often"she told me sighing leaning her head into my hand sighing closing her eyes whilst my thumb rubbed her cheek.

After a few minutes she reached her hand up to my cheek making me flinch slightly making her sigh a heavy shaky sigh before she leaned into me capturing my lips In hers the kiss was slow and passionate suddenly I could taste saltiness and pulled back to see Lauren crying.

"Please don't cry"I begged "I'm sorry"she told me,"you have nothing to apologise for"I told her honestly, "this is my fault"she rambled on "I shouldn't have gotten out of that car, I should of stayed with you, it was my fault that we had that argument,then I wouldn't have worked you up you wouldn't have thrown my out of the car you would have had that accident and now all this happening"she cried

Tears streamed down her face,"I'm so sorry"she hiccuped "that wasn't your fault Lauren! The other driver was drunk,he crashed into me! If it wasn't for him this wouldn't have happened!"I told her! Tears still streaming down her face,

"I love you Camz so much! I can't express how much"she told me "I love you too Lauren" I told her running her tears away "so much"I whispered hugging her.

--------------
Short chapter,I'm sorry it was late.
Comment? Vote?