Chapter 15

*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*
Opening my eyes I groaned,reaching across the bed for my phone I answered it.
C-hello?

S-camila?sorry did I wake you

C-no not at all Shay what's up?

S-I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

C-uh yea when?

S- how about in an hour?

C-Yea okay pick me up outside of the hotel?

S-oka see you then cutie

Blushing slightly I hung up and got out of bed to start getting ready

--------
Waiting outside of the hotel I suddenly heard a honk looking up a red Mercedes pulled up.The window rolled down revealing Shay.

"Woah sweet car"I complimented,the car was gorgeous, "she's my baby"she smirked,"Hop in"she told me opening the passenger side door.

"So were are we heading?"I asked she turned side was slightly smirking then looked back to the road "that is a surprise"she laughed.

About 20 minutes into the drive we pulled up at a large building I had to squint to see the sign but when I did my mouth opened slightly "Go karting!"I said excitedly she nodded laughing slightly at my expression.

Entering the building there was no one in sight, "I think it's closed shay"I told her disappointment lacing my words "I know"she told me still walking.
"We have to leave if it's closed"I told her stopping in my tracks, she turned confused
"Ohh no my uncle owns the place I asked could we use it and everything's set up C'mon"she smiled grabbing my hand and lightly tugging it.

Making our way into a room,Shay opened a cupboard,"jumpsuit,Gloves and a helmet for you"she told me handing me the stuff then going back to getting her own."we have to change?"I questioned "no"she laughed slightly "it goes over our clothes"she carried on.Blushing slightly I started putting it on over me,putting my gloves on then my helmet.

"How do I look?"I asked sarcastically "hot as ever"she smirked heading out of the room,following she went on the the track and it was huge. "The blue is mine your in the red babe"she told me turning a few buttons. While I blushed at the fact she called me babe.

Getting into the vehicle I adjusted the seatbelt my gloves and my helmet."Ready?"Shay shouted from her side I nodded sticking my thumb up. All too soon the light that had been red turned green and we were off.

It was exhilarating,it was such a rush the speed the wind I felt hitting me,I couldn't help the big smile on my face when I overtook Shay on the first turn,feeling cocky I upped my speed proper going for it. looking at my speed I was going 50 around the track turning slightly I seen Shay was gaining on me,so I upped it again this time going over 60.

Getting to the corner I turned but I must have turned it too sharply because inside of turning around the corner the go kart decided to start turning itself, I panicked trying to make it go straight which just made it worse making me go full force into the wall.

All of a sudden there was a sharp pain in my wrist,"Shit"I hissed "Camila?"I heard my name being called I turned to see Shay taking her helmet of and throwing it into the Kart before running over to me.

"Are you okay?"she panicked "my wrist kinda hurts"I told her shyly she picked it up gently examining it "I think we should go get you cheeked out"she told me taking my other hand and pulling me up.
"What happened?"she asked helping me out of the jumpsuit "I guess I was being cocky just I'm sorry"I told her blushing slightly.

"Hey don't apologise it's fine but really lets get to the hospital and get you cheeked out.she told me.

--------