The School Boy Whom I Ignored{Part-24}

{Nia's POV}

Part of me has already died when I stopped speaking to stranger.

Maybe it was in my Karma the way I ignored him at school he ignored me now .

''But why did he come to my life when he wanted to leave me?''My mind questioned.

It's been 15 days since we have stopped talking with each other.

Sometimes it's too hard to break a habit.

Relatives of mine had started coming to our house two days prior of our engagement.

Every room of my house was decorated with lights and orchids.My parents were on cloud nine.

And I was torn apart.

There was blossom in the atmosphere but I was miserable.

Every night I used to weep for him.

And asked questions to god,"why can't he be mine?

Why did he do this?

Why did you send stranger to my life he made my fairy-tale life into a nightmare?''

Morning again,and my mind is coagulated with the thoughts of a stranger.

As my grandparents,uncle and aunt wanted to see Ravish.So dad telephoned Ravish's dad and invited Ravish and his family for dinner.

Ravish and his family arrived at our home.

And as mom instructed me to take blessings of Ravish's parents,I did the same.

I touched their feet for blessings and they said,"god always bless you with happiness.''

''Oh really if god really wanted  to bless me with happiness he wouldn't have made me suffered like this.''My broken heart said.

I was experiencing the worst feeling of my life,my love was one-sided.

''Every girl wants to enjoy this moment,but here I was suffering with the pain of one sided love,everyone was laughing,smiling singing songs,children were running from here and there and my mind was replaying our old conversation.''

Ravish took blessings from my parents,grandparents and relatives.

We were seated together on the black color leather sofa.

He held my hand and said," just wait,I will make you mine tomorrow.''

I looked at him emotionlessly and went inside the kitchen to serve them with some starters.

I took plate for Ravish and served him starters.

Ravish held my hand and asked,'' why have you made such an annoying face?come inside in your room.

I don't know why but I listened to him.

As soon as I stepped inside Ravish locked the door and pinned me against the wall and started kissing me on my lips.

I pushed him but he again started kissing me devilishly.

I couldn't reciprocate the kiss and he dug his nails onto my cheeks and said,''this is the difference between you and Natasha.She has always supported me''.

I blurted out on him and said,''yes physically right.''

''Nia,stop it, don't utter a word against her.'' Ravish warned me.