The School Boy Whom I Ignored {Part-XVI}

{Stranger's POV}

Nia.. Nia.......Nia....

''Flashback''

I still remember how I met Nia.

Mrs Iyer was busy taking attendance,that's when peon said,''Madam new admission.  She looked at the door, nodded her head and said  "Come inside child!"

Mrs Iyer was  our maths teacher. As she entered in the class. 

She wished Mrs Iyer,"Good morning mam."                              

Dressed in blue denim and red top. She was looking like an angel. Mrs Iyer kept her hand on the girl's shoulder and said,"so my dearest students she has taken admission in our school, please co-operate with her and please help her too."Please introduce yourself child." Mrs Iyer said 

"Hii everyone my name is Nia Sharma,I used to study at Daffodils International school in Bangalore, As my dad is an IAS officer,so he got transferred here in Mumbai,and here I am. Hope you will all support me. Thank you."                                    

 "So my little munchkins,you need to support her,and Ram Don't dare to tease her,I will be watching you. Nia go and sit on third bench with Roohi."                           

 She went and got settled with Roohi.

Well she joined school in the mid semester. Though our school never used to  take admission in mid semester session because my cousin applied during mid session but his admission got rejected. So he applied next year. 

Before she entered the class Mrs Iyer also informed  that us she was a special case. From then till now indeed she is really special for me.....                                 

 Oops this girl.......always makes me crazy....

let me comeback to  flashback Mrs iyer,So Mrs iyer introduced her saying," Say hello students to her,she is New admission ,well all of you must be thinking how come she is taking admission in mid session but let me tell you she has passed the entrance test with amazing marks.''      

 Mrs Iyer called he''pretty girl.''  

Indeed the word pretty or I would say,'' the word prettiest suits her the most,she is an angel she was damn confident.''  

when she introduced her, I was lost in her soothing voice, and that's when I heard Ajay calling her,'' tota, lag  rahi hai,I will make her my friend.'' 

I looked at him angrily and said,'' she is not tota she is beautiful,stop using such words for her.'' And that's when Vicky said,''bhai tu toh gaya.''                           

 And that's when Mrs Iyer said,''you last bench boys can't you stop all your nonsense,or else go out of the class. We stood and said,'' sorry mam.''and then she continued,''so I request you all to help her and made her feel comfortable.''                                                         

 Indeed she is best friend of Ajay,Jahan,Shivin but not me.   

Ajay and Nia were together in football team. Jahan was Nia's bench partner while Shivin was topper of the class until Nia came. 

But  later on Nia took over his position and he became second.Everyone in the class was her friend except me because I was shy.

 But when I saw Nia again,after so many years I was left stunned,she always amazed me with everything. Her presentation at Grand Hayat was amazing.

I don't attend such meetings but it turned out to be in my favour as I got Nia's number from there.

 I called her and again her sweet voice took me back to our school time. 

She is still same.Though she tries her level best to recognize me but she couldn't as she ignored me in school just like a plaque.          

 Well I have named our game as guess my name.She threatened me if I  was not able to attend reunion she would block me.

Indeed I was excited to meet her but an accident, again aparted us.I just love the impact of me on her.

She cried because of me,she was tensed no doubt she stubbornly said,'' she will come to hospital to see me but I didn't allow her I don't want to meet her in condition,I have to plan something for our meeting,it has to be exciting. 

From now on I call her Mrs wifey,though she gets little bit offended but still,I will continue with this.

I thought she would block me but instead she did opposite of it making me stunned and that's why I am still attracted to my school girl or I would say I have never found any girl like her.  

So how do you find this part?

{COMMENT,VOTE AND SHARE}