The School Boy Whom I Ignored ( Part-XI)

{NIA'S POV}                                                   

 I woke up with shrill sound of an alarm clock, switched it off,got up from bed and quickly sauntered to bathroom for my morning routine.

I was ready within 15 minutes,went for a breakfast at dinning room,after completing it.

 I received a call from Ravish,that he is coming to pick me up,and again in his stern voice he said,'' Nimish Malhotra hates people who are late." 

In disguised manner,I said ''Ok,I am ready."

I saw his Red car coming towards our gate,and as soon as his car came,I immediately got down.

I opened the door of car,he looked at his watch,before I could sit inside it,he said,"you are 2 minutes 15 seconds late."

 I rolled my eyes,and sat inside the car.        

 He asked me,''are you ready to sign this amazing deal.''

I nodded.

 looking outside enjoying the scenic beauty of the road.

There was pin drop silence in the car. And he continued his driving....                        

 After half an hour I asked him," if it's possible for him to accompany me.''

Ravish answered,"that he was busy.''

I didn't wanted to force him.

So I kept quiet and turned my face towards the window again.

 He suddenly applied the brakes forcefully,I raised my eyebrows and asked him as to ''what the matter was.''

He kept his hand on my forehead,I was stunned by his action,and asked him,''as to what was he doing?''

Ravish said,''nothing was just checking your temperature to see whether I was fine or not.''

I held his hand kept it down and said,''I'm fine, let's go we are late already.''

He started his car...

Within 15 minutes we reached office.

As soon as I stepped outside the car,I looked up,and read''The Regis''

I mumbled it,''The Regis'' 

 My dream of having contract with them was coming true.

 As ''The Regis''have high class of hospitality,and they choose their clients with utmost care,so that their customers can match with their benchmark.

It was coming true,I still couldn't believe with every step towards Nimish Malhotra's office my heart beat was increasing incredibly.

I was standing in the lobby waiting for Ravish as he went towards reception for confirming today's appointment.

Soon I met the secretary of Nimish Malhotra,and he informed us that he is waiting for me in room number-203.

Ravish said,''let's go Nia.''

And that's when The secretary informed us that,''he only wants to see Nia Sharma.''

I couldn't control myself and told him,''That he is my partner.''

The Secretary informed us that,he only wants to sign this deal with Nia sharma and we have received sir's order that no one can accompany Nia Sharma,if some one wants to accompany her than we can cancel the deal.''

I looked at Ravish to know his decision,''Nia you should go.''

I resisted it.

He said to the secretary,''To excuse us.''