The School Boy Whom I Ignored{Part-28}

[Nia's POV]

After talking to him. I felt amazing. Finally, I had found my lost sunlight. Before changing my so-called engagement dress. I saw myself in the mirror and his voice replayed into my mind.

Huskily he said ,''I looked like an Angel. And he wants to rip my dress off from my body everyday.''

''Gosh!!! Shameless man.'' I mumbled.

He finally proposed to me for marriage.

And yes I said ,''yes.'' loudly and happily.

"Oh god Nia, don't change, I just love the way you are. You are my chirpy lovey dovey bird.'' Stranger said.

''Damn!! He called me his chirpy lovey dovey bird,I just love the way he keeps on giving me this little nickname.'' my mindy thought.

''Yeah I recalled it, he called me nakchari too but that was the school name given by seniors because I used to avoid their attention. And the reason was dad's strictness and mom being orthodox.

My mom and dad are still possessive about me.

This reminds me, my dad used to drop me to school and mom used to pick me up in the afternoon.

Oh god!! so that is why I couldn't enjoy their flirting session?

I was removing the strings of my grey blouse when I noticed the red spherical mark on my neck.

''Hell man!! When did he bite me?'' I murmured angrily.

I didn't come to know.

Such a dog he is.

I changed it and wore my black top and paired it with white shorts.

That's when stranger called

Oh god!! his voice gonna be reason for killing me now "just decide the date?''

'' Date, hmm ok come tomorrow.' I said teasingly.

''Ok, I shall meet you tomorrow then.'' Stranger said cheerfully.

''Oh!! fuck no way I don't have clothes to wear stranger and this would be our first meeting I want to look gorgeous.''

To which stranger replied ,''you already are.''

"Nia.'' mom called out and I said,''stranger mom is calling, can I keep the call.''

'' Yes Nia.'' We hung up the call.

I went outside to the dining hall.

Mom cried and said," we were ruining your life. Thank god Ravish got arrested.''

Dad came and sat beside me and said," sorry Nia, we never listened to your complaint. Sorry we forced you. We are so selfish just because we were scared of the loss at business. We were giving your hands to that Rascal. Sorry beta please forgive us. We became selfish Nia.''

''No ,dad and mom please don't talk like this. It's fine.''

I wiped the tears from their eyes with the back of my hand and said, ''Now let's be happy dad and mom. We are saved.''

And we had a group hug.

All my relatives left, it was all 3 of us.

We had our dinner.

After retiring to bed.

I stared at white ceiling thinking how my day started. I was worried, heart broken but this stranger's voice mended a million pieces of my heart.