The School Boy Whom I Ignored (Part-XIV)

"Nia wake up its 11:30 in the morning." Mom yelled.                                                           

 "Hmmm 5 minutes please today is Sunday let me sleep." I replied.                                   

  Mom snatched my blanket, switched off the Ac and fan.                                                        

''Mom please don't do this to me,I want to sleep more....''                                                           

 "Nia,your aunt has invited us for lunch get up we have to reach there by 2:00 clock.             

 I rubbed my eyes, stretched my arms,and said,'' you  can't allow me to sleep for an hour. ''           

''No way get up and go the bathroom''

I nodded and walked slowly to the bathroom.                                          

After coming back from bathroom I took my phone which was placed on side table.   

  I was shocked to see stranger's message.      

 Stranger's message-"I'm sorry,I know you were worried about me,and that's why you wanted to meet me,but I can't.''

Before I could reply his message,I received another text from him.

'' I know last night I have hurted you by not allowing to meet me.But trust me I desperately wanted to meet you and I am waiting for the right time.''     

 He again sent me text message.                   

''Nia your safety was important to me. And I cannot lose you again.Trust me when right time will come,I will definitely meet you,hope you will understand me and thanks for your support. ''          

His messages melted my heart,and I said it to myself,'' last night I forced him to meet me at reunion and an accident took place,what if something would have happened to him?It was impossible for me to forgive myself.''

I joined my hands and said,''Thanks god! for keeping him safe and sound.''       

And instantly called him...                                  

Stranger-: ''Good morning beautiful.''

His voice and his words touched my heart and as usual a smile curled upon my lips and  I became red as rose hearing ''Beautiful'' from him.                 

 Nia-:'' Good morning! Wait... don't interrupt first tell me how are you feeling now?Did you take your medications properly.''           

Stranger-:'' Absolutely! Mrs Nia...N nothing...,don't worry I am taking good care of my health and one more thing I need to say sorry to you''

 Nia-: ''Sorry for what?''

Stranger-:''Sorry I made you worried yesterday.''      

Nia-:''You didn't made me worried,you took my jaan away yesterday.''

Stranger-:''I know...I'm sorry..''  

Nia-:''Thank god!you are safe now.''

Stranger-:''Yeah I'm.''

Nia-:'' Is it still paining?''                                         

Stranger-: ''little bit,but it's fine..the pain is bearable.''