The School Boy Whom I Ignored ( Part-II)

''I am going for a meeting and will be late in the evening please don't wait for me'' ,I said to mom.  While the driver was driving and I was again working on presentation,and I really hate it but still,sometimes we have to do things  that we really hate it.  Ok! so finally done with presentation, me and Ravish were having coffee together when a message popped on my phone,well it was from the same unknown number and the man texted,''hey Nia,hope you are doing well,enjoy your day and your next hint will be given when you will call me''. I just replied with an'' Ok.''                  

After having dinner,I texted him, ''are you free? so we can talk'',and within few seconds he replied'' Ok.'' 

I called him and he picked my phone instantly.                                          

Nia-: ''Hii.''                                                   

Man-: ''Hii,Nia I was expecting your call. '' 

Nia-:'' Ok.. what if I wouldn't have called then?''   

Man-:  ''I know you very well girl and I knew it that ,you will definitely call me. ''  

Nia-:''Seems like you know me more. ''       

Man-:''Yes definitely,more than you.''             

Nia-:'' Now you are scaring me.''                       

 Man-: ''Definitely not.''                                         

Nia-: ''Ok,Now I am desperate to know the hints,please can we come to the point.''      

Man-:''First tell me,how was your day?''        

 Nia-:'' I want my hints first,can we talk about this later. ''                                             

 Man-:''No,this is the part of your examination and you can't skip it.''              

Nia-: ''Examination,I really hate you,you are making me restless now.''                           

Man-:''Haha, pretty girl you are wasting your time and mine too.Answer my question first.''      

Nia-:''Ok fine,the day was good.''                      

Man-:''No,it wasn't because you hate presentations and today you screwed up little bit right. ''     

Nia-:''Right,how do you know all this?''          

Man-:''I told you,I know everything about you.''                                                                         

  Nia-:''Are you stalking me?''                            

 Man-:''Yes,since school days.''                             

  Nia-:''Can I ask you why?''                                       

Man-: ''No,counter question girl. ''                     

 Nia-'':Ok,now I want my hints.''                        

 Man-:''Ok,here you go but there are some rules  that are need to be followed.''               

Nia-: ''Ohho,again rules and regulations,I really hate you.''                                                

Man-: ''Haha,but I love to irritate you. So here are  rules for you ,first one- save my number on your phone. ''                             

Nia-: ''Wait haw ! How do you know? I haven't saved your number yet .''         

 Man-: ''Nia, Now listen to your second rule no interruption,when I am speaking,first let me complete and then you will speak. Hello will you plz reply now,are you listening Nia? ''   

Nia-:''Yes,I am but,you told me na ,not to speak,I thought you will go on and on.''                   

Man-: ''Haha,damn you haven't changed yet,you are cute. ''                                                

 Nia-:''Hehe,my hints please,you are making me restless by each passing second now.'''

Man-:''Nia,learn to have more patience''.         

Nia-:''Ok,my hints please... ''          

 Man-:''Ok,here it carefully.''                            

Nia-: ''Ok come on fast... ''                               

Man-:''Again same thing ,same mistake Nia.''  

 Nia-:''Acha,sorry pakka I will not interrupt now. ''

Man-:''Ok,here you go, remember chemistry lab,where you broke around 5-6 test tubes during an experiment. Are you listening?''      

 Nia-:''Yes,you told me to keep my mouth shut that is why I am not saying anything? ,you continue..''                                

Man-:''Oh girl....you are such a cutie,but now you can speak ok.''                                             

Nia-'' Yeah right,how can I forget this  incident,It was too funny''                                     

 Man-:'' So,do you remember who hid the broken test tubes?Who saved you from teacher's scolding?''                                                  

Nia-:''Yes,of course Aju,I mean to say Ajay helped me.''                                                         

 Man-:''No,I helped you.''                                  

Nia-:''Ajay helped me,he stole polythene from chemistry mam's bag and I still remember Ajay took all the broken test tubes from me.''

Man-: ''Stop,Ajay took test tubes from you and he passed polythene to me and I put it into my bag and took the test tubes to my home ,as it was last lecture of science practicals. Do you remember?  ''                                                           

Nia-:''Oh!man I'm sorry I didn't knew about this well thanks for helping at that time.''

Man-:''Nia,you really don't remember me.''    

Nia-:''No,I can't. Can I get some more hint.  ''   

Man-:''Not,right now I am tired bye...''           

Nia-:''No,please don't do this to me,you are coming into my mind again and again.''

Man-:''Haha bye Nia...take care sweety. ''            

 Nia-'':No please...last hint...please..''         

 Man-:''Nia, don't make things stubborn for yourself. I said bye,cut the call right now. ''                

Nia-:''What if I didn't cut the call.. ''                 

Man-:''No,hints tomorrow then,your choice. '' 

Nia-:''Ok bye.''                                          

 Man-: ''Thank you and bbyee Ms stubborn... ''