The School Boy Whom I Ignored{Part-30}

{Author's POV- Kya guess karte ho tum-log. Impressive ha my sweetie butterflies. Love you all.}

{Nia's POV}

After talking to a stranger I went for a shower.

And mom started banging the bathroom door.

"Nia, come fast how much more time? They can arrive at any moment.''

I asked from inside the bathroom" mom 5 minutes more. But who gonna come?''

Mom knocked the door again and said ,"enough Nia come fast.''

I opened the door and my mom saw me wearing a bathrobe.

''Oh god! How many times I have told you to wear the blouse and where is your saree shapewear oh god Nia ,you are too much.''

''I love to irritate my mom or I would say it's my favorite hobby.''

I giggled hearing mom's complaint and again went inside the bathroom to change it.I tied my wet hair with a scrunchie and came back.

''Oh god!!Nia how many times have I told you not to tie your wet hair ?''

'' Mom, let me get ready first.

"Nia cone here first what is this red mark on your neck.'' mom asked suspiciously.

I tensely answered ,''nothing mom, yesterday night a mosquito bit me.''

"Hope you and Ravish were not physically involved.'' my mom said sadly.

''No, mom never.'' I said firmly.

I was draping red saree around my waist that's when again I received a message from unknown number,'' hey beautiful make sure you leave your hair open and please use curlers on it.''

''What the fuck is he?'' I mumbled and again called him but no one answered.

"Yes darling tell me what happen?'' I received an Instant message from him.

And I typed a message, ''bhai tum ho kaun? why are so worried about you?''

"No brother, darling I will be soon your husband.'' and again I texted, ''oh really well then my husband would knock you down. Just wait and watch.''

I sent the screenshot.

And in no time he called me and laughed loudly ,''oh poor man you called him brother.''

''yes I did.'' I giggled.

''Oh god !!Nia you broke his heart.'' Stranger laughingly said.

I replied monotonously ,''who cares ?''

Stranger further asked huskily,'' So ready for the surprise?''

''Not yet draping the saree.'' I said calmly.

"Should I help you?'' Stranger asked eagerly.

''Wait....hang on how will you help me?'' I asked curiously.

''By not allowing you to drape your saree.''

''Isshhh!!! Naughty man keep the phone. I need to get ready. Otherwise mom will yell on me.''

''Ok, love but don't forget to share your pictures.''

''Ok. Bye.'' I said and kept the phone.

I didn't make curls but left the hair straight open.

I wore a pearl pendant and pearl studs to complement my look.

As I went to the dining hall, I saw Mom was busy inside the kitchen and dad was speaking to someone.