The School Boy Whom I Ignored{Part-38}

{Nimish's POV}

I was driving the car and that's when my dad who was sitting on the passenger seat next to me turned back to mom who was comfortably sitting on the back seat of the car humming the song and said,'' Nimish couldn't take his eyes off his bride.''

''Dad,please don't start again.'' I said in an irritating tone.

''Oh really beta,it all started between you and Nia in the bedroom.'' mom smirked.

''What?'' I raised my eyebrows.

''Nothing.'' both said in unison and laughed.

My phone buzzed ''Nia calling.''

I put the Bluetooth on and that's when Nia loudly and happily said," I love you so much Zaffre.''

''Zaffre?''Mom and dad said in chorus.

Nia heard their voices and immediately cut the call.

"Who is Zaffre?'' mom asked curiously.

''Oh ho Pratigya Zaffre means blue '' dad said to mom.

And mom made an ''o shaped.'' and said,'' oh so my to be daughter in law calls you Zaffre ha Nimish.''

I chuckled and dad started again," Pratigya your boy is blushing.''

"Stop! Gautam, stop teasing my son.You can't trouble him.'' mom said, faking anger.

Dad pulled my cheeks and said,"we are really happy for you ''

''It's all because of you dad and mom,if your support wouldn't be there my love would have gone far away.''

''No,negative thoughts Nimish beta.'" mom said dejectedly.

I nodded and we reached home.

I opened the buttons of the coat and threw it on the couch.

I rolled my sleeves and didn't know how and when I started performing the victory dance on my bed.

I played the song,'' Pehla nasha pehla pyaar hai naya intezaar hai.''

"Nimish.'' mom said and came to my room and I jumped off from bed and landed on the floor like a superman.

''I had heard falling in love but you are jumping in love.'' mom teased.

I smiled.

Mom pulled my cheeks and said,"oh my sweet mummy's boy is blushing.''

"Nothing like that mom.'' I replied looking down on the Italian marble floor.

"By the way,why are you not picking up your would be wife's phone.'' mom asked curiously.

"What is she calling me?'' I asked, narrowing my brows.

I immediately removed my cell phone from my pocket and saw 20 missed calls and 56 messages.

"Speak to her, she is worried about you.'' mom said rubbing her hand into my hair.

I nodded and called her. "Hey love what's up?''

She didn't greet me instead she started shouting at me angrily saying,''how careless of you?I became so worried about you? Do you know? Next time if you don't pick up my calls, see what I will do to you.''