The School Boy Whom I Ignored{Part-36}

After spending the most romantic time with him.

We boarded inside a stranger's car. As he started his car engine he kept his left hand on mine and held it tightly.

His one hand was on the steering wheel whenever he took turns he kissed my knuckles.

And I just blushed.

''Nia, promise me, you will never leave me.'' Stranger said emotionally.

I replied ,''never ever love.''

"Do you know how much I have tried to trace you?''

I looked at him surprisingly and asked ,"traced?''

''Yes love. You had stolen my heart since childhood.''

"Stranger,tell me one thing why are you hiding your identity ?I will not leave you.''

He stopped the car in the middle of the idle road and said ,''don't utter this word "leave love.''

I nodded and went forward and rubbed his ruffled hair and kissed his forehead ,''I will always be with you.''

He stroked his forefinger on the bridge of my nose and said ,''me too.'

"Get ready for another surprise Nia ,I will be meeting you soon.''

I nodded and we reached our house

''Nia, one night more and then you are mine, always mine.''

''Don't go ,I want to talk to you more ,I want to...."

'' I want to what Nia complete it?'' Stranger asked firmly.

''I will slap you, ok.'' I said teasingly and he said ,''just like what you did to Nimish Malhotra?'' stranger said sadly.''

I raised my brows,''Why Nimish now?'' He deserved it Zaffre.''

My phone burped ,"see you love.''

"See you tell me not to get angry with this man, look what kind of message he is sending me?"

''Oh love relax I will deal with him.''

I nodded and bid goodbye to him.

I got down from the car and said ,''bye.''

"Go home Nia.'' stranger said.

"I am going love, you go.'' I said pleadingly.

''You go first. I will go.'' Stranger said.

I turned back and saw his car waiting for me to go up.

I gave a flying kiss and he smiled.

I opened the door and saw both of my parents smiling gleefully asking ,''how was the date with Nimish? Hope he was good to you.''