The School Boy Whom I Ignored{Part-41}

{Nia's POV.}

''Nia, Nia.'' Nimish shouted.

'' In the kitchen '' I answered.

I felt his cold hands on my waist and turned my face back to him and said, ''  leave Nimish.''

''Nia,how many times should I tell you? Whenever I get up I want to see only you for what I have hired the maid servants? '' Nimish said, sticking my hair strands behind my ear.

''Love. Got it. ''Nimish please wake Rihaan and Riddhima up .'' I said pleadingly.

''Yes mam. But,after our kiss.'' Nimish said teasingly.

''Nimish,we already enjoyed last night. Don't you remember it?'' I questioned narrowing my brows.

''Every-time I see you it just reminds me of our school days." Nimish said strolling his hands on my cheeks

''Oh Nimish, your sweet talks are a love trap for me.'' I said removing his hand from my cheeks.

Nimish laughed ,''my kiss .''

Nimish came closer and was trying to capture my lips.

''Mumma.'' I pushed Nimish on the fridge.

''Ahhh Nia.'' Nimish yelled in pain and here.

Our son rubbed his beautiful blue eyes,'' Mumma,Ridhhima  got up and she is not letting me sleep.''

I patted my forehead,"Ohho Riddhima."

I left everything and was going to my children's bedroom that's when a doorbell rang,''I will open it.'' Nimish assured.

Riddhima had woken up and was playing inside her cot.

''Oh my baby doll,you woke up.'' I said, picking her up in my arms.

''Princess,see what have I got for you ? '' Nimish came and opened the box of a gift.

''A Barbie doll. '' Nimish said happily.

I rolled my eyes and said,''Nimish,my daughter loves F-1 racing cars not this doll .''

''Riddhi,you will play with this right.'' Nimish asked and my little daughter shook her head.

Nimish arched his brows and said, ''Too much attitude.''

I giggled hearing this.

''Copy, paste of yours Nia.'' Nimish said annoyingly.

"Daddy what have you got for me?'' Rihaan asked.

''PS-5 champ,today evening we will play with this.'' Nimish said, pulling Rihaan's cheek.

I looked at them angrily and they both said in chorus," sorry mommy. ''

''That's better, if your marks are amazing only then I will allow you to play.''I said sternly.

''Mommy, don't judge people by marks.'' my son argued.

''Who taught you all this?'' I asked angrily.

''Mommy,daddy said last night.'' Rihaan pointed to Nimish.

''Nimish,this father and son duo will make me Insane one day.'' I muttered.

Nimish took Riddhima from my hands and said ,''Princess and my champ let's go for bath otherwise mommy love will scold us.''

''Yes dad you are right we can't make mommy love more angry otherwise.'' Rihaan said confidently.

I cut,"otherwise what?''