Epilogue

{Nia's POV}

He just stopped his car at S't Regies.

I murmured,'' shocking !! Rihaan saw us. I mean we need to be extra careful Nimish.''

He winked,''Nia, I know I'm hot but, you need to control your burning desire.''

''What?'' It's because of me.''

Nimish grinned.

I stamped my foot inside the elevator and said,''now you go and handle your meeting .''

I was about to press the basement button but Nimish held my arms.

Before I could complete,'' Nim .''

He crushed his dry lips on me. And murmured,''I love you so much.''

He held my hips and we started to smooch each other.But,every time Nimish dominated it.

We gazed at each other pan tingly.

''How many times do I need to teach you Nia ? How to smooch?'' Nimish asked.

And I blushed looking at Nimish.

''Sit at our office,I will be back.'' Nimish ordered.

Trialing his dry lips, and kissing his forehead, I ordered,'' Now make love with me. I'm dripping wet for you.''

Nimish chuckled and said,'' feelings are mutual love, I'm hard for you.''

I nodded. And asked,'' but where are you going?''

He replied,'' coming in an hour.''

''Hour??'' I questioned.

He didn't reply me and left me alone and here I was sitting ideally at our office.

I decided to watch ''Never have I ever.'' on Netflix.

I completed 3 episodes of it but Nimish didn't return.

While I was about to watch the 4th episode of it,I received a whats-app from him.

''Waiting for you love.'' Nimish texted.

''Wait..meeting???'' I asked.

He ignored my question and texted,'' come soon the romance is yet to begin.''

I blushed and went to our private suit.

''Nimish, Nimish. '" I called loudly as it was all dark, and when I switched on the lights, I was stunned to see the decor.

 '" I called loudly as it was all dark, and when I switched on the lights, I was stunned to see the decor

He held me from back and muttered,'' did you like the decoration?''

I jumped and hugged him, ''I so wanted this. ''