The School Boy whom I Ignored(Part-XII)

I called Mr stranger and he instantly picked my call.

Nia-:''Hey Mr stranger,how are you?where are you?''

Stranger-:''Take breathe Nia.''

Nia-:''Ohho!paata hai I'm so excited to meet you.''

Stranger-:''Me too Nia,so what are you wearing?''

Nia-:''Dress...''

Stranger-:''Which one?the one I selected for you..''

Nia-:''I don't know?you will see me right...''

Stranger-:''Yeah I'm sure you are not wearing the selected dress.''

Nia-''How can you be so sure about me?''

Nia-:''Stranger say something..........''

The next moment,I flinched as I heard a very loud sound on my phone and the call got disconnected.

I don't know what it was?I got scared and started praying to god,''please keep him fine!! god please don't do anything to him.Please good please.''

I tried to call him constantly,but he was not answering my phone.I was getting restless. I was shivering,there was sweat on my forehead,I started breathing heavily and that's when driver asked,''Mam are you fine?'' and I answered,''No I'm not.''

''Mam should I take you to previous destination?'' He questioned.

''Can you just stop the car,I need to go out. I will pay you extra but please stop the car.''I requested him.

He immediately parked his car on the side of the road,I started marching on the road,and tried calling him once again.Different thoughts were pondering in my mind...

Why did I call him to meet me?

He didn't wanted to meet me.

I forced him...

Why did I threatened him?

Why did I told him that I will block you forever?

What if something happens to him?

''No lord no!!!!I love him.I can't lose him......

After 20 minutes,which was like 20 years for me,I received call from him.I picked the immediately and asked,''are you fine.''before I could speak further, I heard a female voice and she said,''I have taken him to city hospital,please come fast.''

I just became numb,I felt like my heart has stopped beating.

And again the lady said,''Mam are you there...?''

As she asked,I came back to my senses and replied,''yes I'm coming.''

I couldn't speak,the driver offered me water,after drinking water I asked him,''can you please take me to city hospital.''

 The driver said,''Mam,let me check the journey time.''

I nodded.

The driver replied,''Mam city hospital will take 2 hours.''

''I beg you please take me to city hospital.''I requested.

''Ok mam,but please change your destination.''He answered.

I changed the Woodlands hotel to City hospital.

I was so excited to meet him,but because of me,he is suffering,I shouldn't have forced him,why Nia? why Nia ? he is in this condition because of me....Ahhh!! I cannot lose him,I love him lord,please keep him safe please god please....