The School Boy Whom I Ignored (Part-VIII)

As soon as I kept the phone,I received the stranger's call and he said-:

Nia-:Hii.                              

Stranger-:Hey! I was calling you since half an hour,you were busy.                               

Nia-:Oh! ha pata hai, I was talking to Jahan, Ajay and Shivin isliye I was busy.                                  

Stranger-: Wow! that's great so how are they?                                                                      

Nia-: Wait,wait wait! Before you ask anything I want to tell you something interesting acha have you read the confession page of our school?      

Stranger- :Nah!                                                       

Nia-:Acha ha! I forgot you have deleted your account on fb na.Pata hai reunion will be held,you gonna come na!                       

Stranger-: Don't know Nia.                                 

Nia-:But,why I want to meet you?,I want to see you how you look.

Stranger-:Nia,first tell me how was your presentation?

Nia-:How do you know about my presentation?

Stranger-:I know everything about you Nia,I have always said this.

Nia-: Right because we work in same industry. Ok so today I had meeting with chalo guess it.

Stranger-:Wow!testing me well you can,you had meeting with Mr.Nimish Malhotra right Nia Sharma.

Nia-:Ho(shocked)Indeed! you are right. Sometimes I wonder how can you know me more?Are you stalking me?well now I feel You have stalked me always.How can you know each and everything about me?

Stranger-:Hahah, Chalo answer my question,how was your presentation?

Nia-:Presentation was amazing,I didn't screw up today but you know what?

Stranger-:What?

Nia-:Ahhah don't interrupt now let me speak ok.

Stranger-:Heehe, Ok madam will not disturb you continue... I am all yours.

Nia-:What! kuch bhi .Ok let's leave this topic,let me continue,I want to tell you something pata something weird happened with me today.No doubt the presentation was fabulous but you know what?

Stranger-:What?

Nia-:Acha!pata hai kya hua? let me tell you from starting as soon as I reached there Ra

(I didn't wanted to tell him about Ravish) I quickly kept hand on my mouth.

Stranger-:R what?

Nia-:Nothing let me complete now ohho!

Stranger-:Go ahead ! Ms talkative.

Nia-:Heehe you reminded me of school days again,I was given this tag by almost every teacher do you know?

Stranger-:I know everything Ms Nia Sharma.

Nia-:Achha!now let me complete don't divert my mind.

Stranger-:Go ahead Nia...

Nia-:Pata hai, I went inside the conference room Nimish Malhotra was not there and I gave presentation in an empty conference hall.When I asked his manger where is Nimish Malhotra?he said,''he is watching me via camera.how sick of him?