The School Boy Whom I Ignored (Part-XIII)

(RAVISH'S POV.)

I got up early,read a deal of "Laurie's Boatel,and we would be the first company to invest in it.

 But I need to convince them that "Lotus group" will held 51% stake in their company,it's hard to convince them, but I am sure Nia will come up with something. 

She always finds out of box solutions for us.I got up,and went for workout after returning back, I had fresh lime juice which was made by mom and before going for shower,I messaged Nia,'' that I will pick her up'' and went for shower.

So tomorrow I have meeting with  Laurie's Boatel.

And today I had meeting with "The Regies",well we got this deal because of Nia otherwise it's hard to crack this deal. 

Thanks to her.

After having breakfast I called Nia and said that,'' I will be there within 10 minutes.''

 She rudely said ''yes.''

There she was making me amazed she wore light sky blue color dress,she was looking perfect she always wears a smile on her face,she came.

I rolled down the window and told her you are late.

She didn't argue with me. she just rolled her eyes ,which was making me angry but I controlled it.

 For half an hour there was pin drop silence in the car,she was busy looking outside the window.

 The gentle breeze blew her hair,she tried to keep it away.I noticed it and picked few strands of her hair and kept beside her ear.

She looked at me as if I have done something wrong to her.

I mumbled beautiful,she looked at me for few seconds and turned her face again towards window. 

Finally she spoke,she told me to accompany her to school reunion.

I denied it by saying,'' I am busy.''

 She didn't forced me to come. At-least she would have tried to convince me one more time.

This reminds me of her college reunion,she was not ready to go without me,and I was busy but she totally stunned me with her act. 

She had placed flowers all over in my cabin and placed a lovely card on my table which said,''Please accompany me.''

She ordered my favorite choco vanilla ice-cream,her efforts melted my heart and when I said,''Yes

She ordered my favorite choco vanilla ice-cream,her efforts melted my heart and when I said,''Yes.''

She instantly gave a side hug and kissed me on my cheek and left.

Well that was for the first time she kissed and hugged me,and at that time I could hear my own heart beat as it was beating  really very fast.

Coming back to reality seeing a sudden change in behavior,I immediately applied brakes as she didn't pressurize me to accompany her.

I placed my hand on her forehead and asked,''Are you fine.'' She immediately kept my hand aside and said,''Need not worry,I'm fine and don't you think we are getting late.''

I thumped the steering wheel making her scared but, she didn't react and that was shocking for me.

We reached ''The Regies.'' and I told her to get down,I went ahead to park my car at basement area

I walked towards lobby,after reaching there my eyes was searching for Nia,finally I found her.She was sitting on the couch,which was kept at the corner of lobby,she was busy doing something on phone.

By the time,I went to reception to confirm our appointment with Mr.Nimish Malhotra,I saw Nimish's secretary coming towards Nia.

Nia called me and I met the secretary and he wished me,''Good morning.'' I replied the same and asked him,''so can we meet Mr.Malhotra.''

The secretary told ''Yes,you can,let's go Ms Nia Sharma,sir is waiting for you at  room no 203.''

I was hell shocked,I clenched my fist in anger Nia noticed this and said,''He is my partner,we will sign this deal together.''

He called his boss on phone and told the same.

The Secretary informed us,'' sir wants to meet only Ms Nia Sharma,no one can accompany her or else you can cancel this deal.''

Why was he doing this?

Why Only Nia?

What is he up to?

Nia,held my hand and shook her head.

I said,''Excuse'' to the secretary and held her arm in anger, took her to the basement area.

She said,''Ravish let's cancel this deal,I don't want to meet him.''

This sentence made me angry,I moved towards her,she moved backward until her back touched the wall.

I strangled her and said,''Bitch don't you realize how important is this deal to our company.''

She looked straight in my eyes and lowering her tone she said, ''I cannot go without you.''

Shouting in anger I said,''You have to or else you will face the consequences.''

I cupped her face roughly and said,''Think of profit Nia.''

''And what about me.'',she sobbingly said.

''Stop it,clean your face and go.'' I yelled.

I scoffed and said,''good girl.''

She just nodded ,cleaned her face and we went together at lobby

''She will accompany you Mr. Kapoor.'' 

''All the best Nia.'' I said.

She gave a faint smile and went to meet Mr.Malhotra.

1 hour passed Nia didn't return,so I decided to smoke some cigarette,I went to basement and was waiting for her.

Another hour passed,finally I received her message which was,''Done with meeting. where are you?''

I quickly took out car of parking area,and told her to come inside.

As she sat inside,I asked her,'' so you met Nimish Malhotra?how was the meeting?''

To which Nia replied,''let me take a breathe please.''

I applied the brakes again,''stop all this nonsense and answer my questions.''

 I asked her,''Why didn't Nimish Malhotra allow me to accompany you?''

To which she replied,''Don't know.''

''Why didn't you asked him?'' I questioned.

''I questioned him but he didn't reply.'' she answered.

As she wanted to get ready for reunion,Nia took off from the office and I dropped her to home.

(On recommendation of @Jenga101,     

I have written this part,Thank you so much!!)

(So how do you find this part?)

{COMMENT,VOTE AND SHARE}