The School Boy Whom I Ignored(Part-VII)

The phone rings,ahahh ,who is calling me at this time?rubbing my eyes,I picked my phone which was kept on side table.

''Nia,how can you still sleep?,today you have a meeting with Mr. Nimish Malhotra,have you prepared yourself?,hope your presentation is ready,get up fast,I'm coming to pick you up.''Ravish shouted on phone.

''Damn it!I hate him.'', I mumbled.And quickly sauntered to bathroom,as I opened the shower,Thousands of thoughts came into my mind How can Ravish behave with me like this?,how can he shout on me?Damn It !he is jerk ,moron and what not,he can't even spend time with me...,I hate him........

Ravish picked me up and as soon as I sat in the car he asked-:

Ravish-:Nia,hope your presentation is ready.

Nia-:Yes,It is.

Ravish-:Please don't goof up in your presentation.

Nia-:(I looked at him)Ok.

Ravish-:He is very important for us Nia.

Nia-:Can't we discuss other thing?I mean there is so much to talk.

Ravish-:So what are we doing now?Nia and please stop all this nonsense.

Nia-:Is this nonsense?we are not spending time together if I want to call,''you always say you are busy,''what is all this ?

Ravish-:Nia,stop all this we will be reaching the place of meeting.

Nia-:I hate you!

Ravish pulled me towards and held my hand tightly and said,''you are speaking rubbish,go to rest room first clean your face and come out fast.

''Leave me,your grip is too tight,your are again hurting me,please leave me.'', I said.

''Stop saying I hate you,otherwise you don't know what will I do with you?you have to regret then.''Ravish said.

''Leave me, damn It! I know what will you do?sorry.'' I crudely said

''Go to restroom,clean your face,and you have to give presentation alone ,as I have some work Bye Nia.'' ,Ravish said

I went to restroom,looked at myself in the mirror,and mumbled,'' why is he behaving rudely with me?,he abuses me,now I cannot tolerate all this,what he has done with me? ,he has taken my happiness,my soul,everything I hate him."I washed my face,combed my hair,applied maroon mate lipstick and went out.

''Are you Nia Sharma? I nodded in yes ,Nimish sir is waiting for you in the meeting room which is on 2nd floor,and the room number is 203.''I said,''Ok'' to the manager

I pressed 2nd floor button on the elevator and as it got open I started walking towards the room every time I am nervous while giving presentation, its not the first time Nia ,you have done so many presentation just relax! Oh god help me!, I mumbled.

I opened the door,I looked here and there and said,''this is strange!where is Mr. Nimish?''

I again checked the room number and mumbled I'm in the right room.

''Ms.Nia Sharma,please start your presentation.'',the manager said.

''Excuse me!but,where is Nimish Malhotra?, I asked.

''You can start your presentation,he is watching you via camera,please go ahead.'',the manager said.

I shook my head in disbelief!'' what I will be presenting my project in this empty room where no one is there?'' I asked the manager.''

''Mam sir has texted me that you need to start your presentation right now  or else you can leave and I will assisting  you,if you need my help.'',the manger said.