The School Boy Whom I Ignored {Part-33}

{Nia's POV}

After speaking to a stranger, I was relieved.

Finally after waiting for a year ,I will be meeting the love of my life, my stranger, my love.

I called him once again. And he quickly picked up the call.

''Stranger.'' I said.

''Yes love.'' He said romantically.

''Let me know your name now.'' I asked.

''You will  know everything by evening love.'' He said huskily.

''I love you.'' I replied.

''I love you more.'' He said.

And we kept quite so that our silence can speak with each other.

''Nia.'' He called and added ''I'm excited to meet you after so many years. you are really special to me. I want to tell you so many things about you and our school talks and I will tell you tonight .I just can't wait to meet you.''

I could sense his eagerness and I smiled.

I heard the doorbell and I said, ''I just come, someone is at the door.''

''Nia, keep the phone down. I don't want to spoil your excitedness and mine too.''

''No stranger. Don't do this to me.'' I said sadly.

''Bye love.'' he said huskily.

''Ok,bye and see you tonight.'' I said annoyingly.

''Same here, but my dearest wife smile now.'' he said lovingly.

''Ok.'' I smiled and we hung up the call.

''As soon as I kept the phone I started jumping on the floor yes finally I will be meeting the love my life.''

I went to dining hall to open the door and as I opened the main door of our house I found a box.

I was bumfuzzled whether to take the box or not.

I received a message, ''It's for you love, don't get confused pick it up.''

I merrily smiled ,''It's from my love.''

I opened the box and found a note. I unfolded it and read "Want to see you in this dress tonight love.''

I smiled reading it.

''Nia, who is at door?'' Dad asked.

''No one.'' I replied.

Mom happily said,'' Nia, Nimish wants to meet you tonight.''

''What the hell? This man is next to impossible, I will not meet me.'' My mind said.