The School Boy Whom I Ignored (Part-III)

After having a wonderful dinner with Ravish ,I am back home, I informed mom,uff the day was tiring and I straight away went to bedroom,opened my closet and took out my most comfortable and loose-fitting a grey t-shirt which has Minnie printed on it and my soft black shorts ,damn I love them they are the most comfy clothes for me.

I am lying on bed, and switched on an Ac,covering myself with duvet,staring at ceiling,I was thinking about the man,who is he?and how can he know more about me ?I know he is from my school but why is he messaging me or calling me? why is he doing this? with all these thoughts pondering into my mind,I didn't realised when I slept.

The loud buzzing sound of alarm clock woke me up,stretching my arms, I got up quickly,and without wasting time ,I immediately rushed for shower as I had an important meeting today ,and It was regarding mergers and acquisition of different restaurants.Ravish picked me up and we headed towards our office.

Finally meeting was done by 4:00 clock and as Ravish was busy,I decided to go home by myself.The weather turned beautiful,the wind made the tree branches dance,the deep blue sky turned into black,and the sky was full of clouds and it started raining.I just love rains,one of my favorite season.I inhaled the smell of rain it is soo much soothing .

As the rain droplets fell down over my body ,I instantly closed my eyes and raised my head up to enjoy rains

As the rain droplets fell down over my body ,I instantly closed my eyes and raised my head up to enjoy rains.My tiredness was completely gone,I opened my arms and twirled joyfully and played with raindrops cheerily.

As I was enjoying rains,I suddenly stopped as I felt strange like somebody is gawking at me and my heart was  beating 1000 times faster, at that moment I was hell confused what was happening to me ,I looked around,but nobody was there, may be it was my illusion. I booked a cab for my home.                                                                 

 I reached home,sneezing persistently and my clothes were all drenched in rain,I directly went to my bathroom to take hot shower,I'm sneezing and sniveling under shower.Damn I caught a bad cold,and indeed I hate this the most,but I wanted to enjoy the very first monsoon shower as I couldn't resist myself and I have to tolerate this.

''Nia,when will you grow up?look at yourself,ahh you have very high fever,cold and you are sneezing continuously.Now drink this hot tomato soup,this will provide some relief .How can you behave so petulantly?

''Sorry dad,I couldn't resist myself,it was the first shower dad!next time I will not get drenched in rain,promise."

''Nia,let me check your temperature,that ,take the medicine and lie down,you will feel better.I said yes mom,will do it.

After resting for two and half an hour ,I was feeling better,and I checked my phone,oops I missed a call from the man ,oh he has sent me text too,and it was ''Take care and get well soon''

I was completely aghast ed reading his text ,and I was becoming agitated ,so I called him,and as he picked,aachi,I sneezed.

Nia-:Sorry.

Man-:God bless you ! got cold right .

Nia-:Yes,that too very bad but wait ,I saw your text,how do you know? I got cold .

Man-:You were looking beautiful today,pink color really suits ,you were looking perfect and you paired it with silver jhumka right !

Nia-: How do you know?

Man-:I said,I know everything about you.

Nia-: Wait....you were there,gazing at me,but I looked around nobody was there ,  not fair,you were looking at me but what about me ,when are we meeting?

Man-:Hahaha,first tell me my name I am ready to meet you.

Nia-: Please tell me then?

Man-:ahhh,do you think only you are smart,if you are smart,than I am over smart.

Nia-:Hehe,ok now can I get my hint please.

Man-: first thing let me complete my sentence,no interruption,you will speak when you are asked to? ,so just listen.

Nia-:Ok ,you are too rude.

Man-:Here you go,remember you were getting drenched in rain and someone gave you ,the pink umbrella,Now you can speak.

Nia-:Yes,I remember this ,the pink umbrella and I even said ,are you a girl?which boy brings pink umbrella to school?

Man-: So do you remember who gave you this umbrella?

Nia-:Are you shivin? because Shivin gave me umbrella.

Man-:You are wrong again. Ok did you returned that umbrella?

Nia-: No,I forgot and Shivin didin't asked me either.

Man-: Because dumbo,It was mine.

Nia-: But shivin gave me,I thought it was of Shivin.

Man-:I gave him for you,and it is strange,he didn't informed you that I gave you an umbrella

Nia-:aachii ,No.

Man-: God bless you again!strange ,so you lose again.

Nia-: So you will cut the call now,no more hints ahh! why are you doing this to me?

Man-: Why am I doing this to you? that will  remain unanswered 

NIa-:Why?

Man-: Take care of yourself,and if you are not feeling well,skip your office for tomorrow. Ok dear bbyee ,good night!

Nia-:I hate you..

Man-: Haha.. why? but that wasn't my fault Nia,you didn't guessed it right .

Nia-:ya I know,but why didn't you gave me that Umbrella?,so fault was yours not mine.

Man-: Nia..Tc bbyee.

Nia-: No wait,can't I get more hints aachii! I sneezed.

Man-: You should sleep now bbyee Nia,your condition is getting worst take care and take your medicines too.

Nia-:Ok bye gn 

Man-: Haha byyee Nia.....

                                                  {COMMENT,VOTE AND SHARE}