The School Boy Whom I Ignored{Part-32}

{Stranger's POV}

I called Nia and asked ,"where are you?''

To which she rudely replied ,''came back from hell.''

I asked her lovingly ''what do you mean love?'

"I am done. I am done with everyone. First Ravish and now this Nimish and you too.

Nia took a deep breath and stated her anger.

''You don't want to meet me fine.

I am going far away from all this.

Do you know what Nimish Malhotra was right? How can I be so sure about you when he doesn't want to meet you. Leave it I am done with everything.''

And saying this she kept the call.

This reminds of our school, a girl bullied her and she didn't attend the class for a week. And then after the week she brutally shouted and insulted the girl in the whole class. And said,'' next time you bullied me or any other girl, I would have not leave you.''

Coming out of a trance of thoughts. I tried calling her but she didn't pick it.

I sent a message,'' pick your phone.''

I called her from an unknown number and she picked it instantly.

''Relax why are exploiting like a bomb?'' I asked calmly.

''What the fuck? Why did you call me from this number? And I have decided what I should do now. I will jump off the cliff. I don't want anyone. I don't want Ravish, No Nimish and you too. Bye.''

''Nia, wait just listen to me.'' I said lovingly.

''What now? I am done with my life. It has been a year since we spoke with each other. I am completely broken now and one more thing if you can't meet me, don't attend my funeral too.''

''Just shut-up, keep fingers on your lips.'' I shouted from the other side of the phone.

She continued crying but she didn't cut the call.

''Listen, I know you are frustrated with everything but don't dare to talk about death. Damn It i love ,I really love you. Now just do whatever I say.'' I said making myself calm.

''Why should I listen to you? Who the hell are you?'' She asked me furiously.

''Ni, listen we will meet today itself. Ok, but darling please leave your car at St Regis and I have booked a cab for you, please go home ad we will meet in the evening.'' I said to her gently.

And she started arguing ,"Why should I? Let me die in peace."

"When I say something, you need to follow it means you need to follow. I said get out of the car. The cab is standing beside your car. Just board into it.'' I said firmly yet calmly.

''No, I will not.'' she said stubbornly.

''My love, relax. We are meeting today right behave like a good child my little baby please I am requesting you to go.'' I said lovingly.

She cut the call and the cab started. I looked into the app.

I called the driver and said,'' mam boarded in.''

To which he kindly replied,'' yes sir.''

I tracked her route and finally I could breathe properly when she reached her home.

My mind said,'' stranger message her.''

My heart argued,'' No way stranger you can't message or call her right now. It's better to surprise her.''