The SCHOOL BOY WHOM I IGNORED{Part-37}

{Nia's POV}

Nia. ''Wake up Nia, fast.'' mom yelled.

''But why?'' I sheepishly asked.

"Nia,I need to get so many things and get it from the supermarket right away.''

I got up and sat upright in front of mom and asked,"Why me?Where is Ramu kaka and the maid servant?''

''Nia,my child, they have taken off. So you need to go and buy things for us.''mom said pleadingly.

''But who is coming?'' I asked annoyingly.

"Surprise.'' dad said leaning his back on the wall.

''Ok '' I said frustratingly.

Dad and mom went and I got up and went for my morning routine. After having breakfast,I took the car keys and bid goodbye to mom and dad.

I went to a big bazaar and took a trolley and as mom had sent me a list on whats-app and I started picking up the things as per mommy's instruction.

From vegetables to cereals to pulses to oil.

"Seems like mom has ordered things for the whole year."my mind mumbled.

Finally, after picking up everything I went to a paying counter.

I was 5th in the queue.

My phone chimed,''hey beautiful good morning 🌞. Where are you?'' the stranger questioned.

I texted back,'' standing in line for my turn at Big bazaar.''

"See you soon 💕 love.'' he texted.

"But where?'' I texted back.

I was waiting for his reply but he didn't.

It was my turn and finally after wasting 3 hours of my productive day,I drove home.

I called the watchman to pick some bags as it was heavy. He helped me. And I rang the doorbell of my house.

The door was opened by Ramu Kaka and he took bags from me.

I asked him,'' you had taken off today right. ''

Before Ramu kaka could answer Rani came from mom's bedroom and said,''Nia didi's clothes are ready.''

Like a dumbstruck I was still standing on the door and dad exclaimed,''oh!thank god!Nia you have come,now get ready fast.''

I don't know what's going on in my house.

"Ready for what?'' I asked tiringly.

"Surprise.'' Mom and Dad said together.

"Surprise?" I asked, raising my brows.

Ramu took all the bags.

I was about to go to my room when mom pulled my hands and pushed me into her bedroom and said,"get ready here.''

I nodded.

And went inside,locked the door and called the stranger but he didn't pick my call up.

Mom banged the door,''Nia are you ready?''

''Yes mom 5 minutes.''I replied.

''Uff!!why mom why wear a sari?This is so difficult.'' I murmured.

''Nia,do you need any help?'' mom asked.

"No,I will wear it '' I said from inside the bedroom.

''How to wear a sari.'' on you-tube.