The School Boy Whom I Ignored{Part-26}

(Nimish Malhotra's POV)

I got up and saw today's date,''1/1/2020'' the most fucking day of my life.''

Nia was getting engaged.But I don't want to lose her.

I called my secretary and said,'' please inform Ms Sharma that we are giving complimentary service to their family.''

''Ok,sir,I will.''the secretary answered.

I threw my phone on the bed and went for my morning routine.

After coming back from the lavatory,I picked up my phone and saw the missed calls from the secretary.

I called him.

My secretary answered,''Ms Sharma has denied the complimentary service.''

''What the hell? ''I said angrily.

"Wait,call Mr.Jain and say Mr Malhotra wants to give them a gift.''

''Ok sir.''He answered and kept the call.

''I don't know what she thinks of herself?

How can she deny me every-time?

This girl is a magnet and keeps on attracting me.''

My phone chimed and I saw the screen,''Mr.Batra.''calling.

I picked the call and he said,''Mr Jain has accepted our offer,he and Nia man's family will be arriving after 2 hours.''

''Make sure,you provide them with the best rooms and I want kritika to assist me,I will myself check Nia's room decoration.I said excitedly.

''Ok,sir.''he replied.

And I kept the call.

I quickly went for shower,after completing it,I wore my black Armani tuxedo,headed for breakfast,after having cornflakes with milk,I called my driver and he immediately dropped me to S't Regies.

I saw kritika and she greeted me.We went together in the founder's suit.

The Founder's suit is my room and today the love lady of my life will arrive.

Kritika had already called florist and I had instructed him to decorate Nia's room with purple and yellow orchids.

After that I left for a meeting,after an hour,I returned back and the room looked remarkably attractive.

I called the attendant once again and said,''fill this bathtub with the petals of red roses,I need a cinnamon scented candle as it calms down the mind and don't forget a lavender soap too.''

The attendant said,''yes sir it will be done.''

I sat on the chair and was admiring the view of Mumbai

The breathtaking view of Arabian Sea and the rising sun always gives me hope and happiness.It lifts my mood and again the first person comes to my mind is Nia.