Part 19

Harry's POV

"Louis where are we!" I chuckled only to abruptly gasp from tripping over a stick- or log, I'm not quite sure.

I heard Louis break into an incredulous laugh and I could picture him throwing his head back with unstoppable giggles falling from his perfectly smooth lips as his arms crossed over his stomach in a useless attempt to catch his breath.

"C'mon babe we're almost there" He continued laughing as he grasped my hand in hid and helped me up before he continued assisting me through the forest as we were prior to me falling, I couldn't help but break into a smile as his soft giggles rang in my ears.

I let a quiet chuckle fall from my lips before I continued walking with the blindfold that Louis said was mandatory for his surprise over my eyes.

"Okay.." The boy puffed out a sigh. "We are here you can take off the blindfold" He let go of my hand and walked ahead.

I removed the blue fabric from my eyes gently and gasped at the enchanting sight in front of me.

I looked at the boy who had the happiest grin on his face and immediately ran into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as his hands grasped at my bum to support me.

"Louis this is amazing" I put my larger hands on his cheeks and leaned my face closer to his and looked in his eyes. It was like seeing him for the first time, truly seeing him.

We both subtly looked at eachothers lips before looking up once more and slowly easing our lips together before they inexorably connected in the most loving way.

Our lips caressed one another softly as my arms wrapped around the blue eyed boys neck, he applied a slight pressure to my reddening lips causing me to lean into him more only for him to lean way with a smirk.

"You know how to skate?" He asked and I groaned only then realizing I actually had to attempt to skate. I looked at the ice that was shining with the moonlight from behind him and dropped my legs from his waist.

"No but I'll try" I smiled and leaned up to kiss the older boys nose and grabbing his hand again leading him to the frozen lake the smile not leaving my face for one second.

He took two pairs of skates out of his bag causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusing until he explained that he went to the store and bought a pair in my size prior to today.

We interlocked our hands once we had the skates on and made our way to the lake only stumbling slightly.

I was frightened at first when stepping onto the slippery ice surface while Louis just chuckled at my horror and let go of my hand causing me to shriek as he skated away.

I scoffed, show off.

I watched as he bent his knees slightly and moved his body with easy strokes, not long after he began gaining momentum and I watched as he skated farther with fascination.

With his knees bent and his torso leaned slightly forward he was practically zooming down the ice with a smile from ear to ear across his face as he glided back towards me.

"How was that" He winked grabbing my hand.

"I could do way better than that" He mocked hurt and threw my hand from his erupting a giggle from me.

"Well I guess we will have to see about that then won't we" He smirked leaving me in horror once more but I quickly regained confidence.

"Guess we will" I returned the smirk.

I let go off his hand and walked across the ice rather than gliding as my arms flew up flapping around like an airplane propeller.

I worked up some courage to begin skating across the ice and soon enough I was taking longer strokes with one foot in front of the other.