Part 18

"Harry did you get your toothbrush?" Amelia questioned as we were now packing my bags so I could come home.

The past week has been calm, it flew by if I'm being quite honest. The whole time I was in here felt like nothing but there's something saddening about leaving this place, maybe it's my nurses, maybe it's Daniel -who I am gonna miss greatly as we have bonded to a great extent- or maybe it's the security it gives me. It makes me feel safe, like I can be who I am and nobody will judge me.

The people in here have grown to become my family, my friends. The people I never had to care for me once my mom passed, yes I had Zayn and Niall and eventually Louis but that was it. They were there for me and I love them for that; now that I know what love means. But the people in here really knew me, they knew how I felt because they felt it too. So yes, they mean a lot and I will miss every single one of them.

(Though I will be visiting every weekend)

I quickly assured that I was had everything a was ready to go with a shaky voice, Amelia gave me a sympathetic smile and took a seat on my bed creating a squeaking noise to echo throughout the room before she patted the open space next to her.

She turned to me and took my large hands in her warmer ones before speaking "I know it's hard Hazza, but leaving here will be amazing" she smiled at me. "You can see your friends whenever you want, you can go out. You can spend more time with me and James!" I chuckled at that.

"Harry everyone is so excited for you to get out! Though I don't know what's taking James so long at the vending machine" She looked around as if searching for him "He probably broke something"

We both shared a look before bursting into laughter causing us to bump our heads together and let out small shrieks before laughing even more.

We were sitting on the bed gasping for air with our arms clutching our stomachs when James finally got back and was startled at the sight in front of him.

Me and Amelia both looked at him before laughing again and turning towards eachother, "His face" I gasped trying to contain my giggles.

When we finally calmed down we looked up only to see it wasn't only James there, Daniel was too. And he was looking at me with the biggest, most teary-eyed grin I've ever seen.

Amelia walked over to James to ask what to do long only for him to respond with "I found this one on the way to Curlys' room and we chatted while I tried to fix the vending machine I broke"

I giggled once more and turned to face the dark haired lad who was staring at me once more and ran up to him embracing in a hug.

I heard him snuggling over my shoulder which brought tears to my eyes thinking about how I'm gonna be gone soon and will only see him on weekends.

"Hey" I said patting his back with a chuckle. "I'm not gonna be gone gone, I'm gonna come see you until you get better ay? Until you can come hang out at my house?" I pulled away to look him in the eye.

He wiped his hazel eyes with the back of his hands and sniffled once more. "Yeah" he said. "Until then" I pulled away, leaving more space between us so I could grab my bags.

I gave him one last quick hug before turning to my foster parents who gave me a reassuring nod and we left the room for the last time.