Part 4

'"What?" I thought aloud, who is this? I thought about it hard before it finally clicked.

Louis

7:52am

I still had time to go to school, I packed the Advil in my bag and ran to school. When I finally got there everyone was staring at me and laughing.

"He even tried to blame me for his problems" I heard Louis snicker. Oh no, the whole school knows don't they? I felt tears brim my eyes.

"This isn't real, this isn't real, this isn't real" I repeated while everyone stared at me and continued to laugh, I knew he wasn't nice. He just took the chance to find out how I'm feeling and use it against me.

I can never trust anyone again.

Freak

Fag

Fat

Ugly

Stupid

Worthless

The words hit me like a truck, was this really how everyone thought of me? I knew they did but it hurt so much more that they were saying it to me, I looked around the hallway and I saw Niall and zayn running towards me.

"Harry You need to to breathe" Niall said with panic laced in his voice, him and zayn were at my sides in an instant and were trying to cope me back into breathing but everyone was staring at me.

Everyone was staring at me, they were laughing at me. Normally this wouldn't affect me so much but they know that I truly am a freak now.

It's no longer just a rumour. It's the truth.

"What?" If I'm being honest I thought I was breathing, was I not? Before I could finish my thought I felt darkness wash over me.

*****************

I awoke to the strong smell of peroxide, it wasn't pleasant. I heard mumbling from behind the white curtain, I was in the nurses office. I ease dropped on the conversation.

"I'm gonna need to phone his parental guardian" no I thought, she can't do that or aunt crystal will be mad. My mind went was racing with horror.

Why would they do that? It's just probably a panic attack! Why punish me for it and not the students? Why not Louis?

But they don't know what happens at home, for all they know my aunt is a nice lady who takes me out for ice cream every Friday.

I scoffed at my own thoughts, I wish.

The next thing I knew they were all in my room with me "your aunt said you can walk home as it was only a mild panic attack and you can leave whenever" The nurse smiled and carefully took the IV out of my arm causing me to wince.

She gave me a polite smile before I got up; winding myself, and held onto the wall for a moment before giving the lady a wary smile and leaving her office where Zayn and Niall ran to me and pestered me with questions on wether I was alright or not.

I gave them a brief summary of what the kind nurse had said before telling them I was leaving.

***************

I walked in my house and saw my aunt smiling at the dining table. Is she not mad? Her smile quickly faded, great.

"I called your father" The air was knocked out of my lungs, I suddenly felt like I was in a really really messed up dream.

This couldn't be happening, my father? The thought of being near him hurts to think about. How could she do this to me, she knew what my sister, mother -her sister- and I had to go through in that home.

How could she be so horrible.

"My f-father?" I stuttered

"SPEAK UP NEXT TIME" She screamed causing me to flinch then she downed the rest of the beer she always had on hand." but yes I did call your father, pack your stuff he is gonna be coming to get you in an hour" was I that bad? She's sending me to my dads, the man who broke my moms heart, the one that hurt me and my mom.

I can't do this, but I have to. It's only gonna get worse, I shouldn't have listened to Louis' text I should've taken the pills while I had that chance. I knew I wasn't good enough for anyone and if I'm being honest my mom probably doesn't want dead because that means she would have to see me, but that's one thing I'm willing to risk.

"GO PACK YOUR SHIT" my aunt screamed once again and I scrambled up the stairs and started packing my stuff making sure I had all of my blades and the Advil. I know it's stupid to only double check for things like that but when you're like me, it's the most important thing in your life.

After an thirty minutes of packing and thinking some not amazing thoughts,I heard a knock on the door. Shit. I got up and walked down the stairs and opened the door per aunt Crystals say.

"Hi" said a tall man, My father.