Chapter 26

⚠️TW: Blood, corpse and abuse⚠️
You had to go home the next day. Not knowing wether Lilith was okay or not killed you.
"Are you sure you can't stay another night?" Clyde asked.
"No, I'm sorry honey. I would love to, but I can't," you sighed.
"Okay... text me when you can, please?" Clyde asked.
"I will, promise," you said.
"Alright," Clyde nodded as he kissed you. Clyde opened the car door and hoped out. He made a heart with his hands then pointed to you. You did it back to him.
Then you drove home.
Unfortunately your parents car was still in the driveway. You sighed and parked your car.
The second you stepped into your home the scent of blood filled your nostrils.
"No... oh fuck!" You said outloud. You took off your book bag. Bloody footsteps were coming from upstairs.
You didn't even think about grabbing something to defend yourself as you slowly made your way upstairs. It was dead silent in the house. Blood pooled from under your parents bedroom door. You cautiously approached the door. Your hand shook as you slowly turned the handle and pushed the door open. Your mother's body laid on the floor, with multiple stab wounds in it. You cupped your hand over your mouth. You wanted to scream but nothing would come out.
"There you are! You piese of shit!" Your dad yelled. He was clearly drunk covered in blood and had the knife in his hand. "You ruined everything!"
You got up and ran to the bathroom and looked the door.
"Get out here you brat! I'll kill you! Ill kill you!" He yelled. You pulled out your phone and dialed 911. Your dad pounded on the door.
"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.
"My mom is dead and my dad is trying to kill me next!" You exclaimed.
"Sir where are you?" She asked. You told the operator your adress. "Help will arrive soon."
"D-do I stay on the phone!?" You asked.
"Yes just until help arrives," she said.
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Your dad was not letting up.
You heard police sirens in the background.
"Sir? Sir? Is everything okay? What's going on!"
Your dad bursted in though the bathroom door. You instinctively dropped your phone out of fear. You couldn't move even thought your brain screamed for your body to run.
"You son of a bitch. My life was going great!" Your dad said, he tightly gripped your throat. You thrashed around trying to get away.
"Ah!" You cried.
"Then your mother just had to get pregnant with you.... you ruined everything."
Your dad raised the knife.
"Ah! N-no-!"
You were able to kick your dad right in the nuts. Your dad let go of you and held his lower region. You didn't linger. You just ran. You tumbled down the stairs.
Ignoring your aching body you ran out the front door. You got out just as the police arrived. Your legs gave out on you.
You fell your knees panting and crying.
"Take care of the kid!" Someone instructed.
Everything was starting to blur in and out.
"Hey... hey... stay with me," someone said.
"I-I'm sorry," you mumbled. You closed your eyes and you were out like a light.
*Clyde's Pov*
I heard police sirens blare past my house. I looked out my window to see they were going toward Y/n's home. Instantly my stomach dropped.
"Dad! We need to get to Y/n's house!" I yelled as I ran out of my room and downstairs.
"Is everything okay?" My dad asked as he walked into the foyer. I shook my head no.
"Something is wrong at Y/n's house, I can feel it," I said.
"Okay, okay, just calm down, we'll get there," my dad said.
And even though the drive was only a few minutes it felt like hours.
When we got there police surrounded the house.
I got out of my dad's car and ran towards the police.
"What happened? I asked.
"Are you related to the family?" The officer retaliated.
"I'm the son's boyfriend," I said.
"Take care of the kid!" An officer yelled. I looked over to see Y/n had stumbled out of the house. He fell to his knees.
My first reaction was to run to him and that's exactly what I did.
Y/n was zoned out he looked at me but I don't think he realized it was me. I quickly grabbed him before he face planted into the cement.
"Hey! Hey! Stay with me Y/n!" I exclaimed.
"I-I'm sorry," he mumbled and closed his eyes.
"No! No! Y/n! Y/n! Stay with me! You can't die!" I yelled.
"Clyde, Clyde let go so the paramedics can help him," my dad said.
I nodded slowly and let the paramedics take over. I hugged my dad tightly and cried.
"He's going to be okay," my dad said as he rubbed my back.
---
We had to pick up Lilith. Poor thing was so confused.
"Clyde? What are you doing here?" Lilith approached me.
"Were, here to pick you up," I said.
"Wait? Where's Y/n?" Lilith asked.
"Y/n is in the hospital," I said.
"What!? What happened!?" Lilith started to panic. Now I had to be the strong one.
"Hey, hey. He's going to be okay," I said. I hugged her tightly.
"Wh-what about my parents?" Lilith asked.
"Your mother is no longer... here ... and your dad is... going to jail...," I said softly. Lilith started bawling. I picked her up and she clung to me tightly.
"Wh-why!?" She cried.
"Shh, shh, it's going to be okay," I said. I walked to my dad's car and got into the backseat. My dad looked back at us sadly. Lilith cried herself to exhaustion. She limply laid in my arms her eyes half open.
"I'm so tired...," she whispered.
"I know, get some rest," I said.
When we got to the hospital they had Y/n hooked up to an IV and heart monitor. His right wrist was casted and his forehead was wrapped tightly. He was out cold.
"Hey dad, can you take Lilith? I need to make a phone call," I said.
"Yeah," my dad nodded and gently took Lilith.
I got up and went into the hall. I pulled out my phone and called Mark.
*Mark's Pov*
I'm normally not someone who gets anxiety, but today it was bad. And with what Clyde told me about Y/n's parents being shit. I looked into how to adopt and my lawyer has been helping me with the paper work. He is supposed to meet us in South Park.
"Is everything okay Mark?" Amy asked.
"Yeah, I'm just nervous," I sighed. We had just arrived in Denver. I got into the driver's seat and we started on our way. My phone started going off. Amy grabbed my phone and looked at it confused.
"Who is son stealer?" She asked.
"That's Y/n's boyfriend. Can you answer it and put it on speaker?" I asked.
"Yeah," Amy nodded. She answered the call and put it on speaker.
"Hey, is everything okay?" I ask.
"No," there was a heavy sigh.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Y/n... is in the hospital," Ckyde said, cautiously. The blood from my face drained and a chill ran down my spine. Amy gasped and covered her mouth.
"Why is he in the hospital?" I asked. I pulled over. Tears fell out of my eyes.
"His dad... tried to kill him...," Clyde said, he was very hesitant. His voice was cracking. I felt anger and frustration, if I ever met this man I would make him regret ever laying a hand on Y/n. How could you try to kill your own child?
"Alright, I'll be there soon. I just got into Denver, look after him, okay?" I asked.
"Will do," Clyde said. He hung up.
"Do you want to switch?" Amy asked. Tears were falling out of her eyes as well.
"Please," I nodded.
We switch spots.
Amy gently held my hand after she started the car again.
"He's going to be okay," she said. "Y/n is strong. We both know that."
"Yeah..."