Things might get messy

Today was thankfully a slow day on truk...no threats to report on the radar....and the Abyssal defectors were getting well acquainted with their new lifestyle and Seaport her new partner as well as celebrating Amir's birthday. While with Iowa it looks like what Herbert and Roland told her went in one ear and out the other.
----------------------------------------------------------//////////////////////////////////////////////////--------------------
July 8th 2016 12:30 Hours (12:00PM)

Iowa: "Hey short stack...this food line is for tall people." Took Aida's hijab off of her head and threw it.

Aida: "I thought this line was for everyone...regardless of height." Her face turning red with anger while grabbing her hijab

Iowa: "Oh what are you going to do?"

Aida: "This.." Jumped on Iowa's shoulders and slammed her to the ground

Earl: "CAT FIGHT!!!!" Pulls out phone and starts filming

H: "...shit...", Facepalmed before trying to calm the fight.

R: "HEY HEY break it up!" Tried to grab Aida.

Aida: "GET OFF!!!" Kept punching Iowa

Iowa: "You messed with the bull and now you get the damn horns short stuff..." Managed to throw Aida off her back and got up "BRING IT BITCH!!"

Aida: "With pleasure."

H: *pulls out his Mosquefal and shoots it at the roof, the sound within a closed environment loud enough to scare everyone in the hall* "...Enough."

Iowa: "THIS BITCH OVER HERE STARTED THE DAMN FIGHT!" Got up and  wiped the blood off of her nose

Earl: "Not true..." Showed the boys the footage of how the fight began....Iowa taking Aida's hijab off her head and mocking her for her height

H: "Iowa...what did we discuss yesterday? Could it be that nothing got into your mind?"

R: "You know what it's going to be said...Iowa ever since you first got here NO ever since I first heard of your supposed arrival from Bismarck and Yamato I LOATHED the day it would happen...Herbert here though is more forgiving than I am. The Iowa I know in my world was one of the most prestigious ships in the world...as prestigious and Iconic as the Yamato class but you know what? You don't portray that...you portray the stereotypical American that makes my countrymen and women look like idiots and whores....and for that all respect that I've had for you is gone....just gone...." Picked up Aida's hijab and handed it to her... "Take the day off and go inform your brother that Iowa is barred from making it to his party today..."

Aida: "Yes Roland..." Used her hijab to cover the tear in her shirt

Iowa: "You know what Chambers...if you want me off this damn base then fine...I don't need some uptight punk like you bossing me around anyway....I hope you fucking crash that helicopter of yours, the world would be better off without you." Flipped him off and smiled

Roland: "Have a safe trip back to the states then....hopefully someone worthy of the Iowa name takes your place." Walked away...not even bothering to acknowledge the others.

H: "...for Chrissakes", Whispered while facepalming again. "Alright everyone, the fun's over, back to your meals.", Walked towards Iowa. "Wait.", Grabbed her arm. "I need to talk to you...now."

Iowa: "Leave me al-"

H: "I SAID...now.", Super serious...

Iowa: "...fine then."

Herbert took her to the office.

H: "Iowa, why the hell did you pick on Aida?", Gendo pose, more serious than ever.