ch 1; Father, don't kill me

Oh that's right

I never had a father

Someone I could respect and love

Until now

Louis knew the second he jumped into the car he would get eaten by the lion, Ibuki.
At first he had seen Ibuki as someone he could use while he was alive. Ibuki was strong and respected by the other lions at the Shishigumi. If someone could control the lions it would be him. The perfect ally to have by your side if you want to stay alive.
But during their time togeheter something happened. Louis's feelings for the lion changed and he thought he had found a new friend in the cigarettes smoking lion with a smirk on his face.
Soon after he understood he had started caring about Ibuki and trusting him, he understood he didn't saw him as a friend. Not as a friend friend like Legoshi and Jack are for each others. It's more like friends between father and son.
  Louis has never grew up with a father nor a father figure.
The man who called himself as Louis's father were never a father for real. Ogma, the deer who bought Louis when he was young, never behaved as a father.
Never did he showed up at school to watch one of the plays Louis were part of. And he couldn't even bother to arrive at school meetings to talk about Louis's grades and others stuff about Louis's schooling.
No, instead Louis was treaten as a dead thing Ogma could use and be proud of. Someone who would rising Ogma's status.

Louis is looking sadly out through the car window while Ibuki starts the engine.
"Boss, please put on your seat belt"
Without a single word Louis is reaching after the seat belt and takes it on. He isn't letting his face turning against the lion beside him. Doesn't want to let Ibuki read his emotions through his eyes.
The lion with eyeglasses sighs deeply as he was dealing with a struggling child who was barely behaving. Just doing the small amount to avoid getting scolded or getting a well deserved spanking.
"Alright..." Ibuki mumbles and starts driving away.
  Louis knows the reason why it has been pretty tense between them. Out of nowhere did Louis told Ibuki he is planning to leave the gang and stop being their boss.
At first was Ibuki shocked as he thought he had heard wrong or Louis was joking. But then anger and sorrow were sparkling in the lion's eyes and the male stood up with his fully length as he tried looking scary and get Louis taking back his words.
     A slighty as a parent could do if he or she wanted to look strong and the one in control, in front their misbehaving child. Trying to persuade their child to tell the truth about something they already know about since someone have already told them what happened.
    But Louis didn't even flinched. Instead he asked if Ibuki has always been that tall and if he has been bending himself by Louis side to not scaring him.
Since Ibuki didn't got the response as he wanted, he told Louis to get into the car and take a ride with him.

Louis is looking at Ibuki's mirror reflection through the window nearest him, meanwhile is Ibuki telling him how much Louis has meant to him. How he has calming down since Louis became the boss and how he likes this new side of himself.

The only reason Louis is leaving the gang is since he finally admitted to himself he has feelings for a classmate. Finally he understands his true feelings for this person.
At first he thought he had feelings for Haru, the white rabbit. But it didn't took long time until he understood he had been trying to find a mother figure in her. When he understood the circumstances, he felt disgusted of himself and tried avoiding her.
The one he loves isn't female, which is probably why it took this long before he understood he had feelings for this animal. A carnivore.
And now he is desiring to tell this precious person how he is feeling for him.

When they are entering a dark tunnel the driver stops the car and clears his throat while the lights turns off.
Louis jolts a bit and turns against Ibuki, trying to see him in the dark.
Almost the second the lights had turned off he had pulled out his gun and is pointing the gun at Ibuki who takes off his own seat belt.
"Ibuki?..." Louis says with a soft voice and feels how his heart starts pounding a slightly faster.