part two; sleepover

"So... You are in same club at school" Ibuki says while they are eating hamburgers. The herbivores have tofu while the lion is eating meat. Hopefully won't Pina notice the difference between their food since they have bread to their hamburgers.
The lion looks asking at Pina since he wants to get knowing him.
The only animals he knows Louis has been around from the school is; Legoshi and Bill.
So, he is very curious about the sheep. Who he is to Louis.
Pina nods.
"Yes, I joined the club around the time when Louis dropped out... I assume they needed a handsome face since their only good-looking animal stopped showing up..." the sheep chuckles and starts examining his nails.
"But yeah... It can't hurt with sharing the stage with another beautiful animal..." Pina hums and made Louis to blush.
Pina smirks and looks up from his nails to Ibuki.
"The only downside is; I have to share the cheers from the females with him" he adds chuckling.
Ibuki grabbed his glass with water and takes few sips from it.
"Yes, but... Sharing the moment with your friends makes it better..."
Pina exhales laughing.
"Yeah... If I only had any..."
Ibuki lowered the glass surprised.
"Oh? You don't have any friends? That's weird... Just looking at you, I assumed you have many friends..." Ibuki says and starts glancing over Louis as he tried begging the deer to start being Pina's friend. Since they seem having fun with each other. And Pina seems being a nice boy.
Louis rolls his eyes a little.
The sheep grins.
"Oh-... Don't worry... I'm usually busy with the females at school..." Pina waves his hand dismissively. Then he looks grinning at Louis.
"And nowadays I'm busy with getting Louis to fall for me... But he seems more stubborn than the girls at school" he giggles.
Louis inhales sharply and froze.
Ibuki looks asking at Louis and exhales smiling.
"Yeah... He can be pretty stubborn..."
Louis flinches and stares asking at him.
"What? Since when were I stubborn? I'm determined... But that's another thing..." Louis huffed and crossed his arms.
Ibuki chuckles.
"There are many situations I could mention... But I won't since I don't want to embarrass you in front my future son-in-law..."
Louis narrows his eyes while his cheeks starts heating up.
"D-dad!" He whines embarrass.
Ibuki starts chuckling while Pina leans against Louis and grabbed his arm.
"Yey, I have got approved!"

***
When Ibuki stands by the sink and does the dishes, Louis approaches him from the side.
He clears his throat to get his attention.
"Ehm... Can you drive Pina back to school later? I don't want him to walk in the dark since there are too many devouring going on lately..." Louis asks.
Ibuki hums asking and looks at him.
"Can't he stay here?"
Louis starts fidgeting nervously.
"Ehm... Does that mean you can't drive him?"
The lion starts eyeing him curiously.
"Honestly... I would feel less guilty to leave you if you had him here..."
Louis raises an asking eyebrow.
"Are you going somewhere tonight?"
Ibuki gulps nervously.
"Yes-... I were actually planning to head out soon... "he answers with a slightly shaky voice and made Louis to examining him curiously.
"But... I can drive him home later... If you want..." he adds and sounds as he was guilty for something.
Louis raises a brow before he shakes his head.
"No, it's fine... I've never had anyone to stay the night... It can be fun..." Louis smiles to tell Ibuki everything will be fine.
"You're sure?"
Louis nods.
"As you said... Or tried to tell with your eyes... I can try be friendly with Pina..." he shrugs.
Ibuki squinted his eyes as he did his best to recognize the name from somewhere.
"I don't know why...But..." the lion starts saying with a softly exhaling.
"I get the feeling I have heard his name from somewhere..."
Louis clears his throat nervously.
"Ehm... Probably because I have talked about him..." he blushes.
"You have?..."
"You know...Ehm...Pita?"
Ibuki wides his eyes of recognition before he starts laughing.
"Oh... So, it's him... His name has been tugging my memories the whole time he has been here... But oh... It's him..." the lion nods more for himself than for Louis.
He looks asking at Louis.
"I'm actually surprised you invited him... Or maybe not... He is charming..."
Louis rolls his eyes snorting.
" Which is probably an act... He is probably trying to lure me in and ...Then when he got me, he will start laughing at me and make me feel as a fool"
Ibuki shrugs.
"You will never know that for sure...Until you have try..."
Louis exhales snorting.
The lion turns the water off and shakes his hands into the sink before he grabbed a towel to dry them.
The deer is following his movements with his eyes. Yeah, he will never know for sure, what will happen if he tries dating Pina. If he never takes the first step.
But as things are now; he doesn't want to stop hoping Legoshi will ever start loving him. He knows how stupid that is. The wolf has already rejected him by running away the second he heard Louis's confession.
But... Who know! Perhaps Louis let the ball start rolling just by mention his feelings. Despite he was a coward later and took the confession back as a joke. Which probably was stupid!