Part three; the next day

Louis had one long night there he fell asleep and about five minutes later he snapped out from the sleep. And the whole night was like that until the last hour before his alarm on his phone started ringing.
The deer gasps loudly and cracked his tired eyes opened while he sits up.
His heart pounds terrified when he sat up and tries waking up completely.
"Aren't you going to turn the alarm off?" Pina asks from the opened door he just walked through.
Louis gasps softly.
"Eh Y-yeah..." he mumbles and extended his arm against his phone on the nightstand.
He grabbed the phone and turned the alarm off.
Pina giggles.
"You look awful... Haven't slept well?"
Louis wrinkles his nose a slightly frustrated.
"Not really-..." he starts saying and looks finally at Pina.
He wides his eyes shocked when he sees Pina standing with part of his school uniform on. But instead for the black-gray stripped pants, he has a black skirt instead. And instead for his ordinary tie, he had wrapped the scarf from yesterday around his neck like a tie.
The dall sheep grins widely and putted a hand on his hip.
"Do you like it? Hopefully you will let me borrow your scarf... I mean... Look at me... I look great... It would be a shame if you won't let me have it just for today at least"
Louis starts stuttering random noises.
"... You can't go to school like that!" He points out.
"Why not?"
Louis gulps.
"There are dress codes for the first... Second, you are a male-..." he blinks. Or wait, he said yesterday he was part female. What does that even mean?
Pina crosses his arms.
"So what? It's actually ridiculous with these stereotypes how male and female should behave or dress... Why can't I be me? Why do I have to be someone else to please others?"
Louis parts his lips. That's true..
"Sorry... I didn't meant it like that... You look ehm good... But there are a risk that, a teacher will get mad at you..."
Pina starts waving his hand dismissively while he giggles.
"Then that's my problem..."

***
Jack was humming a song while he was making himself ready for the school.
His tail is wagging happily while he got dressed.
Legoshi whines deeply and buried his face with the pillow over his eyes with his nose sticking out.
"Hm?" Jack froze a little and his tail starts slowing down.
"Something wrong, Legoshi?" The dog asks worried and moved against Legoshi's bed there he moves the curtain away with the hand while he pokes his head inside.
The wolf flinches.
"Ehm...I'm....fine..." Legoshi lies with a small pout while his tail starts crawling between his legs.
Jack furrows his eyebrows and starts eyeing Legoshi worried.
"I don't want to lie and pretend it's nothing... We have been friends like forever... I can see something is bothering you...Please tell me..." Jack begs.
Legoshi stays silent for a few seconds until he sighing sits up tiredly while he takes the pillow away from his eyes.
"I-...I broke up with Haru..."
"Oh!... I'm sorry about that ...Eh? Wait! Did you just said YOU broke up with Haru?" Jack gasps surprised with his lips parted a while after that.
Legoshi nods slowly.
"But why! I thought you would never let her go" Jack explains with big eyes while he stares at him.
The wolf sighs.
"Never did I...But... We've had our problems and....I love someone else..." he gulps.
The Labrador stares shocked at him before he crawls up at the bed, standing on his knees in front the wolf.
"WHO?!"
Legoshi inhales sharply and stares surprised at him few second before he sadly looks away.
"It doesn't matter..." he shrugs.
Jack nods.
"Of course it does... If the animal made you to dump Haru..Then she must be someone special...Tell me!" Jack begs while his tail starts wagging faster of excitement.
Legoshi exhales sighing.
"He-... He told me he loves me...But...The next time he saw me...He took it back and said it was just a joke..." Legoshi tells Jack and feels how his reptile eyes start tearing up
"Eh?" Jack blinks confused.
"Hm?" Legoshi looks asking up at him.
"Him?...The animal you love isn't a female...B-but...A MALE?!" The Labrador wides his eyes shocked.
Legoshi flinched there he grabbed Jack in his arms quickly and covered his mouth with a hand. Then he shushes while Jack with muffled noises stares at him.
"Please...Don't make any scene...Y-yeah... I love a m-male..." he whispers blushing.
Jack shakes his head until he got his mouth away from Legoshi's hand.
"Sorry... I don't mind who you love..." he tells Legoshi who seems relaxing of those words.
"You're sure?" He tilts his head.
"Of course!" Jack smiles.
Legoshi exhales relieved and takes his arms away from the dog who moves out from his bosom.
"Tell me again... Did this animal told you he loved you?"
Legoshi nods.
Jack hums thoughtfully.
"And what did you answered?"
"Eh?" Legoshi tilts his head confused.
Jack raises an eyebrow.
"I mean...After he said he loves you...What did you do or said?"
"Uhh-..." Legoshi starts fidgeting nervously and scratches his backhead with his hand.
"Come on Legoshi... You must have said or done anything..." Jack points out a slightly whining.
The wolf's ears dropped.
"I ran..." he mumbles.
"Eh?"
"..." Legoshi gulps and inhales deeply.
"I ran away shortly after he said ...That..." he explains embarrassed.
Jack slaps his own face.
"Oh my God Legoshi... Are you telling me...The animal you love, told you he loves you and you responded with running away!?"
"Sorry..." Legoshi mumbles and starts shrinking.
Jack shakes his head with his fists at his hips.
"Then it's no surprise the poor animal said his confession was a joke..."
Legoshi raises an eyebrow.
"What do you mean?"
Jack snorts.
"He was ashamed and thought you don't love him...So, he lied about his feelings about you... Of course he loves you!"
"H-he does?..." Legoshi looks begging at Jack.
Jack crosses his arms and nods.
"Yup!"
"Then...What should I do?"
Jack grins.
"First of all...You should apologize for running away...Second, you should tell him about how you feels about him!"

***
Legoshi was walking awkwardly around the corridors.
"Telling my feelings..." he mumbles while he passes group of students.
By accident his nose picked up a familiar scent and the wolf starts sniffing in the air while he turns his face against every direction.
"Louis-senpai?..." he mumbles gasping when he found the scent again.
He gulps nervously. Should he actually do as Jack told him?
His heart pounds swiftly when he walks against the direction the scent comes from.
He turned the corner and wides his eyes shocked when he found Pina instead Louis.
The dall sheep inhales jolting.
"Oh...Legoshi? I didn't thought I would see you now..." Pina smiles.
Legoshi moves curiously against him and starts sniffing around his stomach and then closely at his neck.
He smells as Louis-senpai...I wonder why...
Pina giggles and walks backward against the wall there his back presses at it.
"What are you doing, silly?..." Pina asks giggling and tilts his head against the way there Legoshi's nose is buried in his wool.
Legoshi moves a slightly away and looks asking into Pina's eyes.
"Ehm...You smells as Louis-senpai..."
"Oh?" Pina raises his eyebrows.
Then he smirks.
"Well... It could either be...Since I slept in his bed or I have his scarf..." the sheep chuckles and starts eyeing after Legoshi's reaction.
Legoshi wides his eyes.
"You... Slept in his ....Bed?..."
Pina grins and shrugs.
"Yes I did... I have never slept that well as I did... Sleeping in his arms were the best thing I ever have done..."
Legoshi's ears starts dropping slowly down.
"I ehm...Must go... Jack ehm..." he mumbles as excuses while he starts walking away.
"Bye Legoshi" Pina waves.

Pina chuckles proudly of himself while he walks in the corridors with his crossed arms behind his head.
Perhaps he actually can get Legoshi out from the way. And getting Louis all for himself?!
"P-pina?..." Bill stutters when he spots the sheep with skirt and scraf instead for trousers and tie.
"Hm?" Pina takes his arms down and looks asking at Bill.
"Oh! It's Romeo...My beloved knight who will make my world magical" he snickers and jumps dancing against him.
Bill's eyes stares at the skirt and moves a slightly down and glares at his bare thighs.
"Do you like what you see?" Pina teases.
Bill jolts and looks up at the grinning sheep.
"A-aren't T-there rules against this?" The tiger gulps and starts feeling a little arousal.
Pina snorts.
"Rules are there to be disobeyed...Don't you think that?" He asks smiling and walks closer to Bill and grabbed his waistband gently with his fingers.
Bill inhales sharply while his dick jerked a bit.
"I wonder how gifted you are~..."The sheep winks his eyelashes flirtatious at him. Making the tiger's heart to pound faster.
"Ew... A tranny is hitting on another male..." a student mutters disgusted when he passed them.
Many of the students are either glaring confused or disgusted at them when they are passing.
Bill froze.
When a leopard snapped a picture while he passed, Bill flinched.
"WHAT THE HELL MAN!? ERASE IT!!!" Bill shouts terrified and shoves Pina away from him when he angrily starts following the leopard.
Pina shakes his head snickering.
"He is too easy to toy with..." he grins while he spins strand of wool around his finger before he turns around to walk to his next class.
"I love my life~" Pina sings out.