ch 33; His...What?

Hi, the first part will be from the day where Louis got kidnapped... Then the second part will be from the day where Scar takes Louis with him to take the airplane.

As soon the school day was over and he could shake the grand opening off his mind, Pina walked home to Louis.
The dall sheep has tried texting and calling Louis's cellphone several times during school. Including during the class. But he didn't tried call then, only texting. Or wait, who is he lying for? Of course he also tried dialing him during class. Who cares the stupid math teacher got mad and started yelling at him?!
The important thing right now is, Louis.

But no matter how many texts and calls he made, he didn't got any respond from him.
Okay, the phone could be discharged or anything. But why did his calls get through then? If the phone would have been turned off, then the signals wouldn't even get through. The call should have been declined almost immediately.
It wasn't until later the phone obviously was turned off. Which was around lunch time.
So... Is Louis ignoring him? Or is he really sick? Too sick to answer?

Pina walks through the gate at Louis's and Ibuki's place.
Then he walked to the door, where his fist moves a slightly nervously against it.
First of all, he is nervous something really awful happened Louis since he neither showed up at school nor answered the phone.
But he is also nervous Legoshi would be here. It would be extremely awkward if he interrupted something...
The dall sheep inhales deeply and knocks the door.

Few moments later where nothing really happened, Pina raises an eyebrow and starts knocking again. After those few knocks, he also rings the bell. Making sure no one would miss someone was by the door.
When Pina notices no one will open the door, he takes the phone up from the pocket and was about to dial Louis when a car came.
The sheep turns asking to the car and sees the familiar face of Ibuki. But now with an unfamiliar look on the face. Worry? Sorrow? Regret? Anger?

Pina walks over to the car where Ibuki gets out, before he jolting noticed him.
"P-ina?" The lion gulps.
The corners of Pina's lips tug a slightly amused upward. He never thought, he would see a grown-up carnivore, jolt of surprise from seeing an herbivore.
"Hi" Pina waves the hand, and with the other hand tugging on the shoulder-strap of his school bag.
"Do you know where I can find Louis?" The sheep asks while Ibuki had raised the hand in response to Pina's greeting.
The lion clears the throat and lowered the hand again.
"Louis?"
Pina nods before making a small bouncing movement, while tugging more on the shoulder-strap.
"Yes! I have tried getting ahold of him since this morning... But he didn't answered the phone and-..."
Ibuki furrows the eyebrows.
"His father needed to talk with him about his fiancée..." he lies and clears the throat.
Pina blinks the eyes while standing completely still. Did he really heard right? Fiancée?
"His...What?" He asks with increased heartbeats.
Ibuki grunts surprised, but shrugs it off.
"You know-...The fiancée his father had set him up with, many years ago?" The lion explains and cannot think completely straight, 'cause of the awful situation with Louis and Scar.
Pina blinks his eyes even more confused. Then he chuckles nervously and could feel the tears pushing in the corners.
"Ah!... Yeah... I understand... Heh-... How could I forgot about h-...her... I-..." Pina starts turning slowly around while Ibuki looks weirdly at him.
The sheep shrugs.
"I have few things to take care of... I only dropped by since I was worried about L-...Louis... So, I'm glad he is alright... Bye..." Pina adds with trembling voice.
The second he has the back to Ibuki, he makes a grimace of pain. His whole body screams after to crutch down and scream. But he can't do that. Not in front someone.
So, instead of flinching down, he tilts the head a slightly down with few tears rolling down along the cheeks, while walking away.
He honestly thought Louis saw him as something serious. Someone he wanted to spend the life with.
But it seems he only was a temporary fun during school. A boyfriend Louis would dump the second he quit school, so he could marry his fiancée instead.