ch 32; the letter

It's the same day there Louis got kidnapped and couldn't show up on the grand opening.
And since Legoshi couldn't decide if he wanted to open the letter right away without Ibuki's permission or waiting after school until he could deliver the letter personally, he ran home to Ibuki's house immediately. He couldn't care about skipping a few classes if Louis needs his help. It's better making sure nothing horrible has happened him than care about school and the show...

The wolf knocks loudly on the door in hurry.
But since he couldn't hear anything behind the door or seeing Louis through the windows, he clicks the tongue and ran to the black market instead. Yeah, perhaps it's a very stupid idea to visit the Shishigumi he once attacked to save Haru... But hopefully they would forgive him if they knew he only came over to get help with finding Louis.

Legoshi gulps when he is by the front door to Shishigumi. The hand whom held the letter clenched nervously.
He inhales deeply and raises a fist to knock when he heard a clicking sound from a gun behind him.
"Turn slowly around wolf... Or I will shoot you..." Dolph tells him in a serious tone.
Legoshi holds the hands upward while turning slowly around. Trying his best to wait with shouting his errands out. The reasons why he is there.
The wolf stares at the lion with a large X-formed scar in the face.
The lion glares back at him with the gun still aiming at his head. Glancing a slightly curiously at the letter few seconds before his gaze moves back to his face.
"Now-... You get one chance to explain why you are here before I will kill you"
Legoshi inhales deeply.
"LOUISISGONEANDINEEDTOSPEAK WITHIBUKI...."Legoshi says swiftly in louder voice. Then he pants a slightly while gasping after air.
"Eh?" Dolph tilts the head a slightly confused.
"You have to repeat that...And in much slower pace...Or wait- ... Perhaps I should shoot you now anyway" the lion says and starts squinting his eyes a little to prepare himself to shoot.
Legoshi's tail and ears perked alerted up before he shakes his head.
"Wait!...I need to speak with Ibuki, Louis is gone!" He begs with his heart pounding faster from fear of getting shot.
Dolph gasps and lowered the gun with a slightly widened eyes.
"Louis?... The red deer?"
Legoshi nods.
"Yes! I'm very worried about him...So, I need to speak with Ibuki about it..."
The lion parts the lips and puts the gun away.
"Why didn't you told me earlier?! Come in... I will take you to Ibuki right away..." Dolph tells him and walks forward there he passes Legoshi whom exhales an air of relief.

They walk into the dining room there everyone except Dolph are sitting down while eating a slice melon. Only Ibuki of the group aren't eating since he has tried convincing their rather new boss; they should help him with tracking Louis down.
The new boss whose name is Melon, is adding a lot spices on his food. Salt, black pepper and chili.
The hybrid looks humming up when Dolph entered the room with Legoshi coming shortly after him.
"Why are you bringing an outsider in here without my permission? Not only that... A canine..." the slender animal whose body and horns looks more as a gazelle than a leopard. The only traits of leopard Legoshi could see right away is; the fangs and few spots below his eyes.
Everyone except ibuki and Dolph among the lions stares alerted at the wolf. Ready to pull their guns in any second now.
Ibuki who seems having been upset a while ago, calms down and looks confused and asking at Legoshi.

Dolph bows against the direction there their boss sits down at the floor.
"I'm very sorry but-... The wolf here really need speaking with Ibuki about our former boss whom seems being missing..."
While Ibuki flinches in response, is Melon raising an asking brow while exhaling bored.
"About what? I hope he does know something and don't just want to ask why his classmate hasn't showed up at school..." the hybrid says before cutting a smaller piece of the melon slice he a moment ago seasoned.
Then he takes the piece into the mouth and start chewing. After a while he sighs disappointed since the food didn't taste anything at all. Just sand. Like everything else have tasted.
No matter if he ate meat or vegetables. Everything tasted the same. And adding spices seems not making any difference.