ch 19; I love you too

Louis entered the school and thought it would be a normal, boring day as usual.
But it seems everyone are whispering with each others and staring at their phones.
Since Louis never have been part of the social media, he is walking pretty clueless about the thing who is spinning around among students at Cherryton Academy.
But despite his absence of social media he notices something big is going on.
Louis stares curiously at a Zebra female and a female deer. They are leaning against each other there they stare at the phone while they are whispering.
He stops walking forward and starts leaning back and forth from one foot to the other.
Should he walk over to them and ask what's going on?
It's not like he is a weirdo who is nosey with a single case between two animals. No, this seems being something everyone knows about, except him.
Of course he has the right to know? Right?
Louis gulps and starts walking against them nervously. But then he changed his mind and started walking away when he almost had reached them.
He exhales snorting with a smile. How ridiculous... I have never cared about rumors before...Why would I start now?
"I can't believe those are together..." the Zebra shakes her head.
"Me neither! Isn't it illegal with interspecies relationships there both are males?" The female deer asks.
Louis's ears perked and he stopped walking since their conversation took his whole attention. He starts stiffening.
The zebra shakes her head.
"Weirdly it's not... But..." she sighs and looks at her phone.
"It's dangerous with a carnivore and an herbivore... Pina could get eaten..."  the Zebra adds.
Louis raises his eyebrows and turns against the females.
"Excuse me..."
"Hm?" The two females looked up from the phone and wide their eyes shocked of seeing Louis.
Louis clears his throat nervously.
"I deeply apologies but... I overheard your conversation...Did you mention Pina?" He tilts his head.
The zebra parts her mouth while her friend nods.
"Yes, It seems as Pina is gay now..." she says and glances at her friend.
"Helena... Show Louis-senpai the picture..."
Helena jolts and clears her throat.
"Of course..." the Zebra says while she turns the screen against Louis who squinted his eyes to get a better look at the picture.
He wides his eyes shocked when he sees the frozen picture of Pina and Bill. Standing weirdly in close each others with Pina's fingers on Bill's waistband while they are staring lustfully at each other. Pina had passion in his eyes while Bill looked a slightly afraid.
"Right?!" The female deer says when she noticed how shocked Louis became of seeing the photo.
"This is kind of hard to believe... But as someone have said; A picture says more than thousands words... It's obvious these two are dating..." she adds.
Louis swallows hardly and can't believe his eyes. And how betrayed he feels right now.
He had thought that; maybe, just maybe, Pina and he had something going on.
He could still remember the feeling of having Pina in his arms while they were laying in his bed about a few days ago.
A string of hope had woke up in his heart when Pina and he had spoken about their secrets.
And he actually kind of liked when Pina and Ibuki jokingly had called each other father-in-law and son-in-law.
A thought Louis liked and would love to make into reality.
But now. Now is that future shattered into pieces because of a stupid picture.
Louis snorts angrily.
"It's not hard to believe... A playboy is always a playboy... Perhaps he already had slept with every single female at school? And had to start with the males instead... Taking them one by one..." he mutters and starts walking away in hurry.
The female deer tilts her head confused when Louis walks away.
"What was with him?"
"Who cares! We got to talk with him~" the Zebra giggles.
"Hah- right~" the female deer says happily.

Louis walked into the toilets for males.
He grabbed the sink angrily while he stares at the mirror.
"Fucking idiot..." he mutters. And isn't sure if he talked about Pina or about himself.
"So... I'm just a toy for you, HUUUH?!" He starts muttering before he shouted loudly and moves swiftly against the toilet stalls there he kicks hardly at the white doors who swung opened.
"I..." he shouts while he kicked a door.
"HATE..." he continued and kicked another door.
"YOOOOUUU" he said and kicked the third door there a pale American bison stares terrified at him from the toilet.
Louis parts his lips gasping of seeing the overweight teacher who had forgot to lock the door.
"I- ehm..." Louis clears his throat.
The teacher gulps.
"Louis-kun... I-if you want... You can speak with me or another teacher if you are bothered of something in your life..."
Louis grabbed the opened door to the stall.
"I deeply apologies, sir..." he mumbles blushing and closes the door to the teacher before he quickly walks out from the room.
Louis slapped his own face when he had walked away.
"What am I doing...How embarrassing..." he sighs.