ch 7; Jealousy

Louis yawns while he walks along the corridors in the school.
He didn't got a good night sleep and lost some hours because of that. All thanks to the amount of homework he has and... And because he was thinking about Legoshi and tried figuring out a reason to ask him out.
       When he gets closer to the stairs he sees Legoshi from the side of his back.
Louis lits happily up and the tiredness disappeared suddenly.
He was about to starts walking faster against Legoshi when he suddenly noticed how Legoshi's tail was wagging from another reason than seeing him.
Louis wides his eyes and stops moving.
Someone is laughing in front Legoshi, standing on the stairs who goes downstairs.
Louis can't see the person since Legoshi's large body is hiding the other person.
The deer's heart starts pounding faster and he felt more vulnerable than he felt when he was surrounded of angry and hungry lions.
That time he was ready to get devoured. He even offered himself to get killed.
But now... He wishes he could turn around and run away as fast he could. Like a prey who was haunted of a predator.
But he couldn't. His feet were glued to the floor. And his body was frozen.
The corridor starts tilting from side to side while his view starts to blur.
He swallows hardly. Trying to avoid fainting in front everyone.
Legoshi nods slowly.
Louis gulps one more before he tries moving his heavy legs forward.
If he takes it slowly, it won't be any problem. It's just getting one foot ahead at a time. At the end he will have'd moved forward and perhaps getting a glimpse of the person Legoshi is talking with.

Louis is staring unnatural at Legoshi when he is passing by with stiff movements.
He gets the glimpse of blue eyes, white wool and big horns behind Legoshi's arm. Pina!
Louis narrows his eyes while he inhales.
Of all animals Legoshi could have been talking with, he have'd to talk with Pina?!
Pina raises an asking and interest brow of Louis's bothered face. But he isn't paying more attention than that.
Instead his blue eyes moves back to Legoshi's face.
Louis exhales pouting. His jealousy screams in his mind and tries persuading him to push Pina away from Legoshi. Pushing him down on the stairs.
He notices how Legoshi flinches gasping and starts turning his face backward over his shoulder to look at Louis. As he had smelled Louis's scent suddenly.
Louis's heart starts pounding faster of happiness.
But before Legoshi manages to look at him, Pina places a hand on his shoulder and takes his attention back on him.
Louis wides his eyes shocked and when he sees Pina's teasing grin against his direction, he dashes away in hurry.

***
"I hate him!" Louis growls while he is eating rice with stew with Ibuki as company.
Ibuki raises an eyebrow and lower his chopsticks and the bowl with rice and stew with meat.
"Who?" He asks curiously.
Louis snorts while he is chewing.
"Ph-ina...." he answers with food in his mouth.
Ibuki raises his second brow and looks even more confused.
"Who is that?"
Louis rolls his eyes and swallows the food.
"A stupid playboy..." he mutters and slams the bowl onto the table.
" Who do that sheep think he is?!..."he adds more to himself than for Ibuki.
Louis shakes his head angrily.
" He tries stealing Legoshi from me... And I know he isn't serious with him either... He is only doing it to bug me... And at the most; having sex with him once before he dumps him..." Louis snorts jealousy.
"Perhaps his horns are big... But I bet his dick isn't and that's why he never had a boyfriend or girlfriend since they all have dumped him after the first sex they've had...."
Ibuki starts looking judgemental at him.
"I understands you are jealous..." he starts saying while Louis starts shoving more food into his mouth with angry movements.
"But you don't have to be mean and bullying him with false personal attack. .." he adds and gets an angry glare from Louis.
Ibuki exhales.
" It's not like Legoshi is yours... Everyone have the right to flirt with him until he is taken..." he clears his throat.
" Let's talk about something else... How do you feel about that tiger you walked home with yesterday?"
Louis raises an asking eyebrow and puts down the bowl and swallows.
" Bill? ... " he snorts.
" He is just a club member... No way I would date him... And don't you dare trying to get us together... I'm tired of parents who think they have the right to force their children into arranged marriage... The ass I lived with tried to force me getting married with someone I don't love... So, don't you dare interfering my love life..." Louis says and points his chopsticks against Ibuki.
Ibuki chuckles nervously.
"Of course not... I wouldn't dream of forcing you to marry someone you don't want... But if your partner isn't treating your well; I will kick the punk's ass..." Ibuki says and is serious with wounding the person who is hurting Louis.
"Sounds legit..." Louis shrugs and continues eating. This time, in more gently and slowly manners.