ch 12; I have maybe a crush on you

Well... Since I couldn't find a picture with Louis and Pina in same picture at Google, I've had to do my own drawing... Even though I have never been good at drawing animals x'D (Lucky me, they are at least human-like animals...A slightly easier to drawn them then)

Ibuki hums thoughtfully when they are sitting down by the table in the kitchen.
Almost a week has passed since Pina told Louis; he wasn't dating Legoshi. And during that week the sheep has interfered most of Louis's chances to speak with the Wolf.
"How are school going so far?..." Ibuki asks and starts tapping his fingers nervously on the table.
Louis glares frustrated at him.
"What do you think?..." he mutters.
Ibuki sighs disappointed and stop tapping his fingers.
"So... You are still not in good mood..." he stated and sighs one more time.
Louis raises an asking eyebrow.
"It sounds as you are waiting on I'm getting into a better mood... As you are planning to tell me something you already knows I will dislike..."
Ibuki leans over the table and crosses his arms on the table.
"Yea-...You have right... I have something I want to tell you... I-... I'm actually dating someone..." he admits.
Louis tilts his head asking.
"And?... Are you planning to throw me out from the house?"
Ibuki shakes his head swiftly in protest.
"Absolutely not! You are a part of my family now... You will never get ride of me..."
Louis exhales relieved and puts on a smile.
" I'm happy for you... I really am... Of course you should enjoy yourself and date others... You are still young... " Louis shrugs smiling.
Yeah, he is a slightly jealous that, Ibuki is dating someone, while he doesn't. Plus, he now must share Ibuki with someone else.
Ibuki chuckles nervously and sits upright there he runs his hand in his mane.
"Good... I were afraid you would hate the idea I am dating Ogma, your father..." he accidentally says.
Louis narrows his eyes.
"Who?..." he grunts and starts shaking of anger.
Ibuki stops chuckling and blinks confused.
"Ogma..." he exhales and wides his eyes when he understands his mistake from seeing the anger written all over Louis's face and body.
Louis stands hastily up and make the chair to creak loudly at the floor in the process.
"HOW COULD YOU!?..." he shouts upset and slams his hands on the table, making Ibuki to inhale shocked.
"Of every single animal you could date, you've had to choose the one who neglected me when I grew up..." Louis snorts and clench his hands.
The lion gasps.
"I-..."
Louis shakes his head angrily.
"I DO NOT APPROVE HIM... I won't..."
Ibuki snapped and stands angrily up.
"You have no speaking in this... And don't you dare raising your voice against me... " he warns him.
Louis stares shocked at him and isn't feeling as brave anymore.
The small power he felt while Ibuki still sat down, isn't there now when the lion stands up, glaring pissed and disappointed at him.
Louis swallows nervously.
"Why him?..." he whispers vulnerable and lower his head a slightly.
The lion takes a big breath and tries shaking off the anger.
"Because... I have feelings for him... "
Louis furrows his eyebrows bothered.
"I-..." he gulps.
"I won't forgive you if you take him over here..." he adds and turns around to leave the kitchen.
Ibuki jolts.
"Where are you going?"
"To school..." Louis mumbles with his back against him.
Ibuki clears his throat.
"I will drive you..."
" No thanks..."

***
Louis can't paying attention at the class he has attended. He isn't even sure which class he has now. If it's zoology, history or something.
Instead made-up pictures of Ibuki and Ogma making out, passed his mind. Making him to grimace of disgust.
How could Ibuki betray him and start dating someone he knew were neglecting him?!
He shivers.
His life can't get more worse than it's now...

And how wrong he had!
Bill was acting pretty tense during the rehearsal.
Louis had been surprised how Bill hadn't talked with him since the big mistake, there they had sex with each other.
At first he was relieved, but now... Now he understands he should had seen that silence as the silence before the storm. A warning he shouldn't had taken lightly.
Legoshi had only approached Bill to tell him something when the tiger suddenly snapped and attacked the pretty surprised wolf.
Everyone gasped jolting when those two started rolling around on the floor, either trying to push the other away, or attacking the other.
Most of the herbivores start moving against the walls, leaning against each other to get some protection.
Sanu, the president of the drama club enters the room and looks confused.
"What's going on?" The pelican asks and adjusted his eyeglasses.
Juno walks over to him.
"Bill started suddenly attacking Legoshi out of nowhere..." she explains and seems terrified of the situation.
"Oh? Them again?..." he exhales sighing.
While Bill manages to hit Legoshi's nose hardly and gives the Wolf nosebleed, the pelican looks begging at Louis.
"Can you please make them stop?" He says pleading.
Louis inhales deeply.
"Alright... I will try..." he answers and starts heading to the two fighting animals who looked more like two siblings who have an argument as they are rolling around.
"Bill..." he starts saying when he stands closely them.
Since he isn't getting any response, he clears his throat.
"BILL, STOP!" He shouts louder and clenched his fists.
The tiger flinched and starts turning his face against Louis when Legoshi's fist hitted his cheek hardly.
"Ouch-..." The tiger stumbled crawling backward, away from Legoshi who starts standing up.
Louis rolls his eyes over the scene.
"Why are you two fighting each other?" Louis demands to know, and crosses his arms.
The tiger seems lost for a minute and starts stumbling on few random words while he stands up.
Louis raises an asking eyebrow.
"I don't want to know any fight between the members in the drama club... We are friends and have to help each others... Especially after the incident between Riz and Tem..." he starts saying and makes Sabu to jolt.
The president starts clearing his throat.
"Talking about that..." the pelican starts saying nervously.
Louis stops talking and turns his attention to Sabu, which everyone do too.
The pelican looks sadly down on the floor.
"As from next holiday, carnivores and herbivores will be separated at school and on school activities..." he informs the members in drama club and looks bothered up.
Many members inhales sharply and some of them starts mumbling how unfair that is.
Louis's heart starts pounding painfully and he glances at Legoshi who wipes his bloody nose with the back of his hand.
Will he soon not be able to see Legoshi at school?
But when... When will he be able to meet him casually?!
The deer furrows his eyebrows disappointed and looks halfway down at the floor.
The pelican keeps talking about the changes who will soon start at school.
The wolf; Juno, starts protesting about the changes and starts suggesting they should show their displeasure in front the whole school through a play.
Mostly of the members start nodding agreeing.

Louis notices in the corners of his eyes how someone with white wool approaches him from the side.
"Lucky you and me, we will at least meet each others at school no matter what..." Pina giggles and tilts his head against Louis's direction.
That was the last drop for Louis who grabs Pina's wrist hardly and starts leading him away from the others.
"Whoa-..." Pina stumbles surprised after Louis.
"What are you doing?..." the sheep asks.
Louis snorts and takes Pina into the room only few selected members at drama club are welcome to enter.
Louis closes the door after them and presses Pina against the wall by holding his shirt and vest by his chest.
"What's your deal?!... Tell me!" Louis growls.
Pina blinks shocked of Louis's behavior. But soon he exhales snickering.
"Oh?... So, you like it rough?... And lucky you, I don't have anything against being bottom if you want to be the top..." Pina teases him and caress Louis's cheek.
The deer wides his eyes surprised. He hadn't counted on this kind of response.
His cheek starts tingling there Pina's fingers just touched.
Louis exhales a sound he isn't sure how he should describe it. The nearest explanation would be he was 'groaning', but that can't be right. Perhaps he should describe it as a grunt instead?
That explanation sounds less nervous than waving it away as a groan.
"Don't touch me..." Louis tells him and slams Pina's hand away from his face with the hand he just held Pina with.
Pina whines a little and starts caressing his hand.
"Says the one who started touching me first..." he shakes his head before he snickers amused.
"So...You want to know what's the deal with me?" Pina adds and starts playing with Louis's tie.
Louis gulps and notices how heavy his body gets. And how his legs at the same time start feeling as spaghetti.
Pina grabs Louis's tie and looks flirtatious into his eyes.
"What would you do if I tell you, I have a crush on you?" Pina smirks.
Louis's heart skips a beat while he flinches gasping.
There are no way Pina has a crush on him!
At the most Louis would believe him if he told him; he wants having one night with him as something fun. But that's it.
No way this playboy is serious. He is only trying to play with his feelings.
Louis clicks his tongue and is about to say something when his eyes can't stop staring at his smirk.
The deer grits his teeth and snorts.
"Like I would trust someone like you... You are only playing with other's feelings..." he mutters and pulls his tie away from Pina's grasp.
The sheep's smirk fades and he looks confused at Louis who starts walking to the door.
"How rude! I'm not lying..."
Louis wrinkles his nose and turns against Pina.
"I don't believe you..."
Pina swallows hardly.
"As I asked you... What would you do if I told you, I like you?"
Louis's heart starts pounding faster.
"N-nothing..." Louis answers unsure.
Pina is eyeing Louis a slightly puzzled.
"You're sure?" Pina raises an asking eyebrow.
The word Louis wants to answer with, seems getting stuck in his throat.
The deer starts fidgeting nervously with heartbeats in his ears.
"....Y-eah...." he finally managed to answer and gulps.
"I better go..." he adds and starts hurrying out from the room before Pina gets a chance to keep talking.
The deer sighs relieved when he closed the door behind him.
But as soon he got time to focus at something else than at Pina, he notices how his trousers is feeling suddenly tightly around his hips.
Louis wides his eyes shocked and doesn't dare looking down.
He already knows he has got a bonner. But he doesn't know why.
How could he get hard out of nowhere?!

***
Ibuki looks asking out from the living room from the couch there he is sitting down with a book, when Louis is passing by from the hallway against the stairs.
"How have your day at school been?" The lion asks nervously since he hasn't shrugged off the awful situation they had in the morning. There Ibuki told Louis he is dating Ogma, the one who bought Louis from the black market when he was just a fawn.
Louis sighs loudly in protest.
"As usual... " he mutters.
"But I think today was more awful than the others..." he adds before he walks upstairs...