Four:

It had been a little over a month since the whole Jenna thing, you hadn't gotten out of bed or eaten anything the first whole week even though Spencer would constantly try to get you to eat something. Spencer tried to take time off to be with me but got called in on a case the next day.

Today you decided to get out of bed after barely leaving it for that month. It was 3:30 pm so you started the shower and waited for it to warm up. When the shower was ready you got in. After about 40 minutes you got out of the shower and went into your room and got a pair of red lace panites with the matching top and put on one of Spencer's shirts.

You went back into the bathroom and started to brush all the knots out of your hair after that you brushed your teeth. When you were done doing everything you headed into the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. While waiting for the coffee you decided you would just bake until Spencer got home.

It was now an hour later and you had made two dozen chocolate chip cookies and were now baking a cake and three pans of cupcakes. After another thirty minutes the cupcakes and cake were finished. You started to get out the things to decorate the cake and cupcakes when you heard the door open. You looked at the time and realized it was 6:45.

"Princess? Oh it smells good in here. What are you- oh my god" you heard Spencer say as he walked to the kitchen.

"Hi, I think I might have gone a little bit overboard," you said as you turned around and walked back to the cake.

"Yeah I think you did but at least you're out of bed," he said as he came up behind you and wrapped his hands around you.

"I was feeling better so I took a shower and started baking but I think I got a little carried away"

"Well at least you're feeling better Princess, but I need to tell you something"

"What's wrong"

"Well, Ms. Penelope Garcia decided to hack into our phones"

"Oh god"

"Yeah she asked if we were together and I explained to her how we just started dating but that we were sleeping together for a year before that. She promised to not say anything but she's not the best as keeping quiet"

"I know. I just didn't want the team to find out yet I just feel like they're going to judge us"

"Why would they"

"Because of our age difference and because we're coworkers and Emily is probably going to make me go back to my old desk job"

"I don't think she will. I mean her and our former boss Aaron Hotchner were hooking up for a while they thought we didn't know but Garcia figured it out by their texts. Neither one of them had to transfer out of the unit."

"Well at least if I have to transfer out we still live across from each other and we can still see each other everyday"

"Mhm. Also does our age difference bother you? Is that why you mentioned it"

"Baby if it bothered me I wouldn't have started sleeping with you in the first place. Does it bother you? And done" you said as you put the frosting down.

"No it doesn't bother me. Wait did how did you just finish decorating that cake so quick and still manage to make it look so good"

"I worked at a bakery during highschool and college" you said and turned around to face him.

"You didn't tell me that" he said

"Oh I'm full of secrets" you told him and placed a kiss on his nose. He chuckled and you started to put the things away. When you turned around you saw him stuffing his mouth with cookies. You just looked at him until he turned around.