Twenty:

Warning:
Mentions of a case I made up.
This case does involve mentions of rape(not to anyone on the team)

National sexual assault hotline:
(1-800-656-4673)
Stay safe besties :)
*********
You were in the elevator on the way up to the BAU floor when you turned and looked at Spencer, you saw small hickeys on the left side of his neck. You reached out for the button that stops the elevator and opened your purse.

"What are you doing?" You heard him ask from beside you.

"You have hickeys on your neck, I'm going to cover them up quickly so that the team doesn't make fun of you" you said, taking out your concealer.

You applied some to his neck and started blending it quickly with your finger, you covered them enough so that the team wouldn't see them and pushed the button so the elevator started moving again.

"This is why I love you" he said and leaned down to place a kiss on your head.

The elevator doors opened and you two rushed into the bullpen leaving your go-bags on your desks before going into the conference room.

"They're here" said Tara. And everyone turned to look at you two.

"Finally, what took you guys so long. Emily called like thirty minutes ago" said Rossi.

"It's literally four in the morning, I was in the middle of a good dream when she called." You said as you sat down, it kind of stung in between your legs when you did, but you were trying to not make it obvious that you had just gotten railed before coming here.

"Okay, there has been a series of murders here in Virginia. In just the past week there have been a total of four victims, our latest one John Smith 24, was found shot execution style in his own room. Next we have Pedro and Jesus Gomez 26, and Marco Jones 28 also found shot execution style in their homes" said Garcia putting up the pictures of the victims and crime scenes on the screen.

"Are there any connections between them?" you asked.

"Yes, all four of them were accused of rape but weren't charged since the jury didn't find them guilty" Said Garcia.

"So they all raped someone, and they got to walk out of the courtroom like a free man," said Luke.

"Unfortunately yes. But these four aren't the only victims that were murdered with the same MO. If I'm correct we can connect this unsub with a total of 35 other murders." Garcia said.

"How didn't someone make the connection?" asked Rossi.

"That would be because all of the kills are all over the map. This is where the unsub has killed the most victims" said Garcia.

"Maybe there's something that's keeping them here, or the reason they're doing this is here in Virginia" said Tara.

"I want JJ and Amelia to go to the lastest crime scene. The rest of us will go to the police station." Said Emily.

You all stood up and walked out of the conference room and headed to the elevators. You and JJ got into a SUV. You were looking out of the window watching the building pass by when JJ broke the silence.

"Hey, how are you feeling? Spence said you were sick" she asked.

You turned and looked at her, "I'm okay," you said, you couldn't think of anything else, you had forgotten that you didn't go to work the day before.

She just nodded and pulled the car over, you noticed you were at the house. You got out of the car and walked up to the front door where there was a police officer. You pulled out your badge.