Seventeen:

*2 weeks later*
You and Spencer spent the last two weeks in his apartment. You went through the grief together. You two just spent the time in his bed watching movies and eating ice cream, barely any words exchanged.

You also found out that the reason Jenna shot you was because she was a hit woman, she was being used by the one and only Cat Adams. She wanted to kill you since you were dating Spencer, she didn't want anyone else to be with him since she was obsessed with him.

Today you two decided to go back to work, your wound had fully healed so you were allowed to go back into the field, you were waiting for Spencer to finish by standing and looking at yourself in the mirror.

"Princess what's wrong?" He asked, walking up to you wrapping his arms around you.

"It's just that I've been working at the BAU for a year now and in that year I feel like I've rarely been at work. I was either in a hospital or at home recovering from something. Also, in that past year I've lost my whole family" you said.

"I know, but you at least still have me and the team. Do you remember what I told you when you were at the hospital after we found you?" He said.

"You promised you'd always be there for me because you care about me. But you were going to say you love me but cut yourself off before you said it" you said.

"I was going to say I love you, because I do, but I didn't because I didn't want to overwhelm you then" he said.

You turned around and placed a kiss on his nose, "Okay come on, we're going to be late" you said.

You drove both of you to the headquarters when you guys were almost there you told Spencer something, "Hey we should probably start packing our things to move out"

"We should, after work we should start packing up. Should we ask the team for help?" He asked.

"Yeah probably, I don't think we can do it by ourselves." You said as you pulled into the headquarters.

You two got out and you swiped your card on the keypad and put in your code, Spencer doing the same. You headed to the elevators and went to the sixth floor. When you walked in through the glass doors you were greeted by the team.

"You guys we missed you so much" said Penelope as she walked up to you two and gave you both a bone crushing hug.

"We missed you too," said Spencer.

"Sorry to ruin the sweet moment but we have a child abduction, it's in the local mall.'' said Emily.

You, Spencer, JJ, and Tara drove in one SUV and Matt, Emily, Rossi, Garcia, and Luke in another. On the way there you all debriefed over a phone call, turns out another girl Jessica Davis was abducted a week ago and was murdered.

She was also taken from a mall. Her remains were found a week ago. When you guys arrived at the mall there were a bunch of SWAT, police, and FBI cars outside.

"Jim," said Emily.

"We've been in lockdown for almost 20 minutes. My team's already in motion." Said Jim.

"Another female, same age, same time of day, taken from essentially the same location." Said JJ.

"What makes you sure Katie Jacobs is still in the building?" Asked Matt.

"The mall's got cameras installed at every entrance and exit. Surveillance video confirms Katie entering the building, but no sign of her leaving. Security pages her over the intercom, and their initial sweep came up empty." Said Jim