Twenty-One:

The next morning after going to Garcia's you were woken up by the sound of your alarm, you groaned as you opened your eyes since the sunlight was hitting you in your face. You saw your phone on the coffee table and reached for it.

You quickly turned off the alarm and felt something under you move, you got scared and fell to the ground. You groaned and looked up and noticed you fell off the couch.

You saw that Spencer had turned to look at you and was looking at you slightly confused. You also realized that you were naked and Spencer was too.

You sat up and reached for the sweater you had on last night and put it on, "Spencer, what the hell happened last night" you said.

"I have no idea, the last thing I can remember is getting into the car to drive home and I can't recall what happened after that. I'm guessing we had sex when we got home giving the fact that we're both naked." He said sitting up and reaching for the throw blanket on the couch.

You put your hands up to you face, "the last thing I remember is playing spin the bottle and watching Garcia and Luke having to kiss" you said.

He chuckled, "let's not forget how you had a make out session with Emily after the bottle landed on her" he said.

You stood up and looked at him confused, "I did what?" You said.

He grabbed your waist and pulled you to him and you straddled him, "you and Emily went at it, if me and JJ hadn't pulled you two off of each other you two would probably still be making out" he said.

You groaned and put your head on his shoulder, "wait, you said you remember getting in the car and that's it right?" You asked. He nodded. You lifted you head from his shoulder and looked at him.

You got off of him and ran to the front door, "Amelia where are you going, you're literally half naked" you heard him yell.

"Your sweater fits me like a dress it's fine, but you want to know what's not going to be fine, is if I go outside and my car isn't in one piece" you said as you opened the front door.

You walked outside and looked at your car in the driveway, the parking job was shit but it looked fine. You let out a sigh of relief and walked back inside and saw Spencer standing by the stairs with the blanket wrapped around his waist.

"Amelia, it's literally just a car, if it was damaged we can just get it fixed" he said.

"My love, I don't think you understand. I have had that car since I was twenty and I have never damaged it. Plus it's a pretty expensive car" you said as you walked towards him.

He just chuckled, "okay well how about we go shower, you look like a crazy person and I don't even want to know what I look like." He said.

You laughed and walked up the stairs to your guys room and went into the bathroom, he turned on the shower and you grabbed your phone while you waited for the water to heat up.

When you turned it on you were met with the camera app open, you were confused and decided to go to the camera roll, "Oh god," you said when you saw what was in there.

"What is it?" You heard Spencer ask. You turned around and saw him walking towards you.

"Here, in case you wanted to know what happened last night" you said handing him your phone. He took it and looked at the video in the camera roll, he looked up at you his eyes slightly wide.