Twenty-Four:

You woke up the next morning you turned your head to look at Spencer and you saw him with one arm under his pillow and the other one under his head. You carefully got off the bed and grabbed your phone from the charger.

You grabbed a pair of jeans, a black turtleneck and your undergarments and went into the bathroom to get ready. You took off the sports bra and shorts you had on and put on your outfit for the day.

You brushed your teeth and washed your face, fixing your hair afterwards and doing your makeup. When you were finished you quietly walked out of the bathroom and saw Spencer was still sleeping. You went and placed a kiss on his head.

You saw the polaroid pictures from yesterday on the bedside table and grabbed them and looked at them. You grabbed Spencer's wallet and put one of them inside, you put the other one inside your badge behind the paper that said your name.

You looked over at Spencer again and noticed he was leaning up against his forearms looking at you with a tired smile.

"What?" You asked him.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about how in love with you I am" he said, you felt your face get warm and you walked over to him.

"I'm also in love with you" you said. He sat up on the edge of the bed and grabbed your waist and pulled you to him. You wrapped your hands around his neck and straddled him.

"I got a surprise for you," he said.

"Do you now?" You asked. He nodded and lightly tapped you and you got off of him and sat down next to him.

"Let me get ready and then I'll give it to you," he said. You nodded and watched him grab some clothes and head to the bathroom.

You grabbed your phone and started to look through Instagram while you waited for him. After twenty minutes he came out of the bathroom and walked back over to you.

He was wearing a black button up and black trousers, his sleeves were rolled up showing off his forearms.

"What's the surprise?" You asked, curiosity in your voice.

He reached in his back pocket and pulled out a tiny black stain black box, he handed it to you and you looked at it and back up and him.

You looked back down on the box and opened it, when you did you were met with two silver rings.

You looked back up at him, "Rings?" You said.

"Ah, they're promise rings Princess." He said siting down next to you and grabbing the box from your hands.

"You actually got them" You said. You had told him you wanted to get promise rings for each other and you guess he listened.

"Yes I did Princess," he said. You smiled and looked back down at the box in his hands. He grabbed the one that was for you and grabbed your left hand.

"This ring is a symbol of my love for you and until we get married this is ring is a testament to my commitment to our relationship. This is also to promise that no matter what happens I'll always love you," he said.

He put the ring on your ring finger and looked at you, you grabbed the other ring and grabbed his left hand, "You had that speech ready, so give me a minute to think of one" you said.

He smiled and you thought for a second, "This ring is a symbol for my love to you, and that one day I'll marry you. I promise that I'm yours and yours only and that no matter what I'll always love you too." You said, putting the ring on his ring finger.