Sixteen:

Spencer's POV:

After an hour a doctor finally came to give us an update.

"Okay Agents, agent Martinez is going to be okay. The gunshot was a through and through so she can be discharged in a couple hours. Dr. Reid can I speak to you in private with Miss Martinez please," Said the surgeon.

I nodded and walked with him until he stopped outside of a room. He opened the door and walked in. I walked in behind him. You were still awake. I walked over to you and grabbed your hand, you gave me a small smile that I returned.

"Okay, I wanted to tell you two this in private instead of with your team. Agent Martinez it seems that you were four to five weeks pregnant. But due to the loss of blood you unfortunately had a miscarriage. I am so sorry." He said.

I turned to look at you and saw that you had brought your other hand up to your stomach. I squeezed your hand and just kept looking at you.

Your POV:

You brought your hand up to your stomach. You were pregnant, but not anymore because of Jenna. She killed your baby.

"Okay, um thank you" you said to the doctor, he nodded and walked out of the room. You turned to look at Spencer who was already looking at you.

"Spencer.." you said your voice breaking.

"Hey, it's okay." He said, bringing a hand to your face and wiping away the tears that had fallen from your eyes.

"No it's not, she killed our baby" you said.

"I know, Princess, I know." he said, you could see tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm going to kill her when I see her," you said.

"Okay, me and you are not going to help them find her. Because to be honest I also want to kill her" he said.

You heard a knock at the door, and you turned to look at it, "come in" you said. It was a nurse, she was holding a bag.

"Agent Martinez, this is your bag of belongings." She said as she carefully placed the bag on the side of your bed.

"Thank you," you said. She walked out of the room and you carefully reached for the bag. You set the bag on your lap and you reached in to grab something.

You pulled out your necklace, you grabbed it, looked at it, you grabbed it with both hands and pulled it, it broke, "Can you throw this away, I never want to see it again" you said handing the necklace to Spencer.

"Are you sure?" He asked, taking the necklace from you.

"I'm positive, I don't want anything that reminds me of her," you said. He nodded and walked away watching him throw it away.

She was your best friend since you can remember, and you thought you lost her six months ago. You got her back less than 24 hours ago, and she shot you and killed your baby. She threw all those years of friendship down the drain.

You heard a phone start ringing and saw Spencer take out his phone, "Hey Emily"

"She what? Okay yeah I'll let her know thanks" he said and ended the call.

You looked at him confused, "What's wrong" you asked.

"Jenna, she turned herself in. The team is taking her back to the headquarters." He said. You moved your feet to the side of the bed and were about to get off the bed before Spence stopped you.

"Hey hey hey, where do you think you're going?" he said.

"I'm going to go to the headquarters. I need to see her, the doctor said I'll be fine and I could leave in a couple hours. I'll just sign an AMA form" you said.