Twenty-Three:

Warning:
Smut: choking, another sex tape, slight degradation, fingering, cream pie, after care,
************
You were eating your donut with Spencer in the car parked outside of Millenium Park, Spencer also wanted to see the big bean in Chicago so you took him.

When you finished eating you turned to look at him, "are you ready" you asked.

"Yup" he said, popping the P. You smiled and got out of the car, you walked to his side and grabbed his hand intertwining your fingers together. You two walked to the bean and you saw Spencer looking at it.

"I would tell you to touch it but you're going to tell me how many germs it has" you said. He gave you a smile and you returned it. You felt something on your leg and looked down and noticed it was one of Matt's daughters.

You let go of Spencer's hand and picked her up, "Hi Lily, where's your dad" you said. She pointed her finger towards where Matt, Kristy, JJ, Will and the kids were.

You noticed how Kristy looked down at her kids and noticed Lily was missing, she started to look around and noticed you and Spencer with her. She smiled and you and Spencer walked towards them.

"Lily, what did we tell you. Stop leaving without telling us" said Matt, taking her from you. You were about to say something when you heard your name being called.

You instantly recognized the voice and it felt like someone poured ice water down your back, you saw Spencer looking around trying to see who was calling you. You hooked your arm onto his and pulled on it. He looked down at you and you gave him a knowing look.

He grabbed you and put you in front of him putting his hands on your shoulders, "Hey Amelia, I think that guys calling you" said JJ nodding her head towards the direction he was calling you from.

"You guys just pretend like you can't hear him please" you said. They all nodded and kept looking down at the ice skating rink. Spencer leaned down to your ear.

"Who's the guy calling you?" he said.

"You remember that guy I told you about, the one I dated in highschool who used to be very controlling and abusive" you said.

"That's him?" He said, you turned around and looked at him and nodded. You saw the guy walking towards you and you grabbed Spencer's hand.

"Hey you guys, we're going to go walk around. We'll see you guys at dinner later" you said. They all nodded and you started to pull Spencer away.

You made your way through the crowd of people still hearing your name being called, "Princess, he's still following us" you heard Spencer say.

"I know, let's go back to the car" you said, he nodded and the two of you made your way back to the SUV and got in. You turned on the car so it could warm up.

You leaned your head back on the headrest, you felt Spencer grab your face and pulled you to kiss him, you were surprised but kissed him back.

"He's staring at us through the windshield," he said between kisses. You giggled into the kiss.

"Are you trying to make him jealous?" you said pulling away from the kiss, he gave you a wink and placed one last kiss on your lips.

You both turned to look at the guy through the windshield, "Hey I know him, his name is Jesse Gomez. We questioned him for a case three years ago." Said Spencer.

"That's probably why he stopped following us after he saw you, he remembered you're with the FBI" you said as pulled out of the spot you were parked in.
—————————————
You were getting home from going out with the team, you all had a lot of fun until you guys got kicked out of the restaurant because the kids started to have a food fight.