Twenty-Seven:

*Weeks Later*
You woke up to the feeling of Spencer kissing your stomach. You put a hand up to his head opening your eyes and looking down at him.

"Good Morning" you said.

"Good Morning Princess. Sorry I woke you" he said.

"It's okay," you said. You put a hand to your stomach and smiled.

"We made it through the first trimester and they're still alive." You said.

"Yes they did, I'm surprised the team hasn't found out yet"

"Yeah well what can I saw I'm amazing at hiding it. I did it all throughout middle school when I was chubby" you said, getting up from the bed and heading to the full body mirror in the room.

You were only wearing a shorts bra and some booty shorts so you turned to look at the bump that had formed. You were 23 weeks and since it was your first time actually carrying a baby you weren't that big yet so it was pretty easy to hide.

"I'm not that fat yet so I guess that makes it easy to hide too" you said, turning around to look at Spencer.

He smiled and stood up as well grabbing your phone from the nightstand and walking over to you, "Picture" he said. You smiled at turned to the mirror so he could take mirror pictures of you two.

Spencer had started this thing ever since he found out you were pregnant that he needed to get a picture almost every morning so he could show them to your kid when they were older.

"Okay babe I thinks that's enough. I still have twenty weeks to go and if you keep taking a dozen pictures each day there isn't going to be enough storage in my phone" you said.

"Okay. Hey so today we have that monthly family dinner and I was wondering if you wanted to tell the team now?" He asked.

You looked at him for a second, "Sure but can we go get some donuts" you asked.

He smiled, "Of course. Come on go get ready so we can get your donuts and get to work on time" he said. You walked to the bathroom and started getting ready.

You were putting your gun in your holster when you felt him wrap his arms around you, "Princess I have a question"

"What's your question?"

"What do you think we're having?" He asked.

"I think it's going to be a baby with two head, three arms and eleven toes. But if your referring to the gender I'd say it's a girl. Are you ready to go" you asked, turning to look at him.

"Did you just- never mind. Come on let's just go get your donuts" he said and grabbed your hand.

You laughed and you two walked out the front door. You got into the drivers seat and he got into the passengers side and you drove to the donut shop. When you got there you got out of the car since somehow Spencer managed to fall asleep again and went to buy the donuts.

You walked inside the shop and looked at all the donuts, "Good Morning ma'am, what can I get for you today?" Asked the guy behind the counter he saw you had a gun and you saw there was some fear in his eyes.