Thirteen:

You sat on one of the stools by the kitchen counter and saw Spencer walking towards you with a plate of pancakes and strawberries.

You started eating and felt Spencer looking at you, you turned to look at him while biting a strawberry, "what" you asked.

"Do you like them?" He asked.

You nodded, "they taste amazing my love" you said. Thanking another bite.

"I would sure hope so given the fact I burned my hand trying to make them" he said.

"And this is why I do the cooking my love, but they taste great thank you" you said.

He smiled and you two continued eating. When you were done you went to your room and got dressed, it was cold so you put on a pair of sweatpants and one of Spencer's hoodies.

He was wearing a pair of black sweatpants and one of his sweaters as well since you two were just going to go see the apartment.

You drove there and when you got there you realized you forgot the key. You turned and looked at Spencer.

"My love, did you happen to grab the key to the apartment before we left?" You asked

He pulled it out of his pocket and you sighed in relief, "yes I did" he said. You grabbed the key and started getting out of the car.

"Okay well come on let's go inside" you said. This apartment wasn't exactly an apartment; it was more of a small two story family house. You were between this and a penthouse. But you decided on this because it was closer to the FBI headquarters.

"Amelia, you said it was an apartment not a house" said Spencer as you opened the front gate and walked up to the front door.

"Yea well I kinda lied because I knew you wouldn't let me buy it if you knew it was a house." You said as you opened the front door.

"Ta-daa" you said as you pulled Spencer inside.

"Princess, this is beautiful, how were you able to purchase it?" he said looking at you.

"I might've or might've not used the money I inherited from my parents. It was a lot of money and I didn't know what to do with it so I used some of it and bought this." You said.

"Well this is beautiful. Come on I want to see the rest of it" he said and picked you up. You ended up getting a piggyback ride from him as you looked around the house.

"Princess you do realize that this place has three rooms right?" He asked.

"Yeah, one for us and the other two can be guest rooms. If we ever end up having a kid we can put it in one of those rooms" you said.

"First of all did you just refer to our non-existent kid as an object, and second of all do actually want kids?" He asked.

You got off his back and he turned around to look at you, "yes I did refer to it as an object and depends you could ask me today and I'd say yes but ask me tomorrow and I might say no" you said.

"So you're still not sure then" he said.

"I guess you can put it that way, how about you do you want kids? Cause I'll gladly push out ten kids just for you" you said as you walked into the master bedroom.

"I actually do want kids, and you don't have to push ten kids out for me. I'll be more than happy with one." he said.

"Okay then maybe in the future we can have a child." you said from the bathroom inside the room.

You two just walked around and started to talk about how you were going to decorate the place, you were also telling him how you might donate some of your stuff since you had too much clothes and shoes.