Eighteen:

You and Spencer had asked the rest of the team for help to move and that weekend they helped you two. You guys invited them to stay for dinner and they accepted. You guys chose to order take out since you didn't really have food yet. Right now you and Spencer were saying your thank you's and goodbyes.

"Okay well thank you so much, We really appreciate it. We'll see you guys on Monday, drive safely especially you Emily I think you might have had a little too much wine" you said.

They all chuckled and walked out of the house. You closed the door and turned to look at Spencer who was behind you.

"So my love, how do you like our new house?" You asked him wrapping your arms around his waist for a hug.

"I love it," he said.

"Can I paint your nails again?" You asked him.

"Yes of course, I'm kind of bored of the plain white ones." He said.

"Yay! Ok I planned on asking you so I put the nail polishes in my go bag" you said pulling away from him and running to your go bag that was by the front door.

You walked back to him with a clear bag with the nail polishes inside and pulled him to the couch, "Ok, what color do you want to do this time?" You asked him, handing him the bag.

"How about we do this lavender one?" He said, pulling it out.

"That's a great choice." You said taking it out of his hand. You opened it and grabbed one of his hands.

"Hey, I haven't asked lately, how's your mom doing?" You asked while painting his nails.

"She's okay. The last time I went to visit she didn't recognize me but I knew that, that day would come." He said.

"Oh Spencer, I'm so sorry. Maybe we can go visit her soon," you said.

"We?" He asked.

"Yes, we, I'd be more than glad to go with you, I would love to meet the woman who brought my favorite person into this world." You said putting his hand down and grabbing the other one.

"Okay, maybe we can go in a couple weeks, I wish I could've met your parents." He said.

"Yea me too, they would've loved you, especially my dad. He would've loved all those random facts you have up in that big beautiful brain of yours. And my mom would've loved how happy you make me" you said.

"Well I'm glad that you think they would love me. I bet I would've loved them too" he said.

"You would've. Hey have I ever told you that you have beautiful hands" you said

"Yes you have, and you've said it many times. If I remember correctly one time you told me that my hands would make a beautiful necklace" he said.

You gasped, "I said no such thing" you said your voice laced with sarcasm as you put down his hand.

Spencer chuckled and lifted his hands and looked at his nails, "I like this color," he said.

"I know it's very pretty. I bought it since your favorite color is purple. I thought you might like it" you said.

"Well I love it, here let me do yours." He said, grabbing one of your hands and grabbing the nail polish. You were watching him paint your nails, his brows were slightly furrowed, and his tongue was sticking out of the corner of his mouth.

"You look very concentrated, my love" you said.

"That would be because I am, I want them to look perfect," he said. You just smiled and let him continue.