chapter 10

dalton's pov

ariana turns on the radio and starts singing along. i'm in love with her voice. how could anyone be so damn perfect? she takes a video of both of us, giggling when it plays back.

"you posting that somewhere?" i ask.

"nah, it's jus for me" she replies, grinning wide. "it makes me happy,"

it shouldn't mean as much as it does to me when she says that, but i can't help it . all i wanna do is make her happy, it's what she deserves.

"i'm glad you're happy" i say looking at her.

"dalton, i think you missed the exit" ariana points back. "we were supposed to get off at 5B"

"w- what? shit, how did i-"

"i'm kidding! i'm kidding, the exit is right there." she laughs, using her hands to cup my face. "i rarely see you get all shaken up like that, it's adorable"

i shake my head and chuckle. "you drive me insane ari"

"good to know" she smirks.

i turn my head and look out the window allowing me to see the shore in the distance. the beach?

"looks like there's more people here than i thought," ariana undos her ponytail and shakes out her hair. "hope i don't get recognized"

"why'd you choose the beach?"

"hmm? no reason, i just thought it'd be fun"

i move my hand towards her inner thigh. "what kind of fun?"

"hey, i know we're in a car but people could still see" she giggles.

"fine" i say, kissing her neck.

**

ariana's pov

dalton finds us a nice spot on the beach and we set out stuff down. i take off my shirt and shorts, revealing my bikini underneath.

"you like what you see?" i do a little spin.

"you know i always do" he looks me up and down suggestively.

"okayy you can get a better look later, come on"

i pull dalton by the hand into the water. his body tenses up. too cute.

"aww are you cold?" i tease with a baby voice and splash him.

"no i'm not, are you?" he splashes back.

"oh game on," i dive underwater and swim up behind dalton, jumping on his back. "face it dalton i've pretty much won"

"don't underestimate me," he grins and tickles me, making me lose my grip and fall back into the water. i feel a string break. uh oh.

"why are you still sitting?"

"dalton.. my top"

"what about it?"

"i.. lost it,"

"you lost your top?"

"...it came off"

"..."

"WELL DON'T JUST FUCKIN' STAND THERE MAN HELP?"

"ok ok, sheesh" he laughs, putting his arms up in defense. dalton runs back to where our stuff is and grabs his shirt heading back to give it to me. i snatch it from his hands and quickly put it on.

"i think that's enough beach for today,"

** 

⚠️

dalton practically shoves me into the backseat of the car, kissing me hungrily.

"god i've been wanting to do this all day" he pulls my bikini bottom down and immediately gets to work devouring my pussy.

"oh fuckk" i moan, gripping onto his hair as his tongue invades my insides, swirling around. dalton picks up the pace, causing my body to squirm. i can barely keep my thoughts straight. without warning he thrusts two fingers in, i yelp in response.

"shhh you don't want people to hear you do you? or does that turn you on?" dalton continues to pump in and out of me with his fingers. my back arches and i feel myself about to cum.

"ahh shit- dalton what's the time?"

"ari don't worry about it, i'm sure we're not late"

i sit up and lean over to the front where my bag is, fumbling for my phone.

"shit shit shit shit shit it's 5:45"

"already?" dalton says, getting into the driver's seat.

"drive"

"but you don't even have your seatbelt on-"

"just drive"

"sorry for wanting to practice safe driving" he mumbles. i would usually giggle at how adorable that was but this is not the time.