Hunter Exam

As you think to yourself, you suddenly hear a strange noise. It sounded like... Rumbling? And it came from that large guy?

Menchi: "Sounds to me like you're getting hungry." Menchi said to buhara.

Buhara: "Not just hungry, I'm famished!" Buhara says while sweating.

Menchi: "Well, theyre you have it. The second phase... Will be cooking!" Menchi explained, making everyone shocked.

Out of all the things you were expecting this to be, Cooking was not one of them

Out of all the things you were expecting this to be, Cooking was not one of them. You just ran 2 WHOLE marathons, and then you just COOK after all that?! You were greatly disappointed.

Y/n: "C-Cooking? Out of everything else in the world that this could have possibly been, COOKING is the second phase?" You say dumbfoundedly.

Hanzo: "Wait... we're cooking?" Hanzo said, also being dumbfounded by the fact that they were cooking of all things.

Todo: "What do you mean we're cooking?! We came here to take the hunter exam!" Todo said, getting angry.

Mechi: "Thats right. The second phase of the Exam will be preparing a meal that'll satisfy our palates." Menchi said, ignoring the surprise on everyone's faces.

Random guy: "Why do we have to cook?" Some Nobody asked in the background.

Menchi: "Dont you know? It's simple really. Because we're gourmet hunters!" Menchi said proudly.

After a few seconds, Todo begins to laugh, leading to a good majority of the examinees also laughing and making fun of the fact that they were gourmet hunters, making Menchi angry.

Todo: "So, you're both gourmet hunters. And what exactly do you want us to make?" Todo said condescendingly, making Menchi even madder.

Mechi then thinks for a second, before speaking.

Menchi: "Buhara?" Menchi says as Buhara gets up.

Buhara: "Today's required ingredient will be pork." Buhara said.

Random guy: "Pork? You mean like pig meat?" An unimportant character asked.

Buhara: "Feel free to use meat from any species of pig in Visca forest. As you see, you'll use these cooking facilities to prep your pork dishes. To pass the exam, you must create a dish to satisfy our discriminating palates." Buhara said, Then Menchi speaks.

Menchi: "But we won't be evaluating taste alone. So take this seriously, is that clear?" Mechi asked while slightly annoyed.

Menchi: "When we've both eaten our fill, this portion of the exam will be over." Menchi explained.

Todo: "Okay, Enough talk. Let's just get to it alright?" Todo said cockily.

Buhara: "Let the exams second phase... Begin!" Buhara said as he hit his stomach, making a gong noise.