Chimera Ants

We currently see the Chimera Ants talking about a certain missing rare human.

Ant: "A rare? What's that?" The Ant wearing a chef's outfit asked.

Peggy: "I'll explain the details later. Its number is 4-933. It was captured and brought in by Zazan's squad." Peggy said.

Ant: "Number 4-933... Doesn't mean a thing to me. It was probably offered to the Queen. Her appetites been more ravenous lately." The ant said.

Then, he half-assedly looked through the corpses.

Ant: "She's going to give birth to an incredible king." He said.

Ant: "Don't seem 'em. It must already be inside the Queen's belly." The ant said.

Peggy: "Are you sure?" Peggy asked.

Ant: "It isn't here... Where else would it be?" The ant asked whole shrugging.

Peggy: "Could it have escaped?" Peggy asked himself.

Rammot: "Creatures who've been injected by our venom are immobile for over a month... There'd no way it could move in just three days." Rammot retorted.

Peggy: "You can't be sure when it concerns the rares. They aren't like normal humans. You should know that very well." Peggy said.

Rammot: "I'm not the same creature I was before." He said, activating his Nen.

Rammot: "The next time I see them, I'll crush them, rip them apart, and eat them." Rammot said.

Little did the ants know, someone was listening in on their conversation. That person being the rare human, Pokkle.

Pokkle: 'The antidote I hid in my molar came in handy. But I can barely drag myself across the ground. For the time being, I'll have to lay low here." Pokkle thought to himself, hiding under a pile of bones.

Pokkle: 'But what's going on? How can a Chimera Ant use Nen?' Pokkle thought to himself worriedly.

Peggy: "Could you check once more?" Peggy asked, slightly annoying him.

Ant: "Come on, give me a break... I'm busy enough as it is. Didn't you hear me say the Queen has a huge appetite now?" The ant asked annoyed.

Peggy: "I am well aware of that." Peggy said.

Ant: "I don't know anything about all this "rare" stuff, but why are you so obsessed with this human?" The ant asked.

Peggy: "I'd like to ask it a few questions." He said, now looking at Rammot.

Peggy: "Can't you see the light surrounding his body?" Peggy asked.

Ant: "Light? No, I don't see a thing." The ant responded.

Peggy: "I see. Then it's true that only some can identify this power." Peggy said.

Rammot: "Meaning it's a gift." Rammot said while smiling.

Rammot: 'Exactly. This gift is my destiny, bestowed upon me by the heavens. The power of a chosen few... If I master this power, I can become the king! I WILL BE KING!' Rammot thought to himself.

Then, One of the royal guards hatched. The moment it touched the ground, Rammot felt a powerful bloodlust coming from it, feeling like Death was staring directly at him.

-Cut back to Kites group-

After showing that The four of you outclassed them, Hagya decided to retreat.

Kite: "He understood that he was outclassed, and he calmy backed down immediately. Most likely, he was a Squadron Leader." Kite guessed.

Leol: 'My fangs and claws... I thought they were the center of the universe... Brandish them... And I could end a creature's life... And satisfy my hunger... There was no greater bliss.' Leol thought to himself.