Hunter Exam

Cut to all the examinees running through the swamps of the milsy wetlands. So far, 36 candidates have dropped out, and 368 remain.

Leorio: "Oh great. It's another marathon." Leorio said in an annoyed tone.

Kurapika: "Except this time, we're in a swamp, and running on the wet ground requires significantly more energy." Kurapika said, breaking down how this is harder than the last marathon.

Satotz: "Now everyone, please make sure to follow close behind me." Satotz said to everyone as they start panting like dying dogs.

Y/n: "Hey Gon, Killua, Make sure you stick close to me. I'll know where Satotz is going." You said to Gon and killua, wanting to make sure they stayed alive. In all honesty, you didn't care about Leorio or Kurapika, as they didn't interest you as much as Gon and Killua did.

Killua: "Y/n, I know we're your friends and all, but you dont have to carry us through the entire exams." Killua said, not wanting to be coddled.

Gon: "Yeah! We cant take care of ourselves just fine." Gon said, also bot wanting to be coddled.

Y/n: "Alright, If thats what you want..." You said as started to run a bit faster, leaving gon and killua to do their thing.

Y/n: 'I hope they survive this.' You thought to yourself, not wanting your first-ever friends to die on you.

Kurapika: "Damn... This fog is getting even thicker as we go." Kurapika said, getting slightly worried.

Examinee 76: "Guys, here's our chance." Examinee 76 said to his group, making them turn their attention to him.

Examinee 76: "I say we take advantage of the fog and get rid of him." He finished, making everyone nod in agreement.

Killua then takes notice of this and wants to convince gon to move up to the front.

Killua: "Gon, Let's try and move up to the front." Killua said, wanting to get away from Hisoka and the group of people that want to get rid of him.

Gon: "Right. The last thing we want to do is lose sight of the Examiner right now." Gon said, agreeing with Killuas decision to move up to the front.

Killua: "I just want to put a little more distance between Hisoka and us. Staying too close is dangerous. I can smell it." Killua said, wanting to get away from the most sus person in the hunter exam.

Kurapika: "This is bad, with this fog we can't tell which way we're going." Kurapika said as the fog was getting even thicker than before.

Leorio: "It's fine. As long as we dont lose sight of the guys ahead of us." Leorio said, trying to calm nervous friend down.

As he says this, The heads of the people in front of them fall off.

Leorio: "AHH! What in the hell is going on now?!" Leorio said, starting to panic.

Leorio: "Woah, What are those?" Leorio said, referring to the floating strawberries in front of them.

And then, One stupid examinee decides it a good idea to go toward the strawberries, only to reveal that the strawberries were a giant Tortoise.

Everyone Immediately started panicking at the sight of this and starts to run away, Then the giant tortoise lunges at them and manages to catch another Examinee.

Then, 2 more Tortoises appear, which their sights locked on Leorio and Kurapika.

-Cut to Another group.-

We see a bunch of examinees running until they step on a bunch of unnoticed mushrooms. When they stepped on the mushrooms the mushrooms let out gas in the air. Making every Examinee pop out mushrooms from every part of their body.