Greed Island

Killua: "We're being watched." Killua said.

Gon: "Killua!" Gon said, happy to see him.

Killua: "Thanks for waiting." Killua said as he walked toward Gon.

Gon: "Now, all we have to do is wait for Y/n. And we'll be able to-" But as Gon was about to finish, you cut him off.

Y/n: "Boo." You said, suddenly appearing in front of Gon.

Gon: "AH- WHAT THE HELL Y/N!" Gon shouted, angry that you surprised him.

Y/n: "How's it going?" You asked casually, ignoring his angry shouting.

Gon: "I was doing fine until you scared me." Gon mumbled angrily.

Killua: "Hey, as much as I'd like to sit here and chat, we have to go." Killua said.

Y/n: "Yeah, I agree." You responded.

Killua: "We should start by gathering information." Killua said you the three of you started walking.

Killua: "So, how did it go?" Killua asked, confusing Gon.

Killua: "Your save data of course." Killua clarified as he summoned his book.

Killua: "How many cards were inside?" Killua asked.

Gon: "There weren't any cards inside." Gon answered.

Y/n: "Seriously?" You asked, slightly disappointed.

Gon: "But there was a message from Ging." Gon added.

Y/n: "What did he say?" You asked.

Gon: "To enjoy the game." Gon answered.

Y/n: "Is that it? Well, the thing is, This doesn't really feel like a game." You said.

Gon: "What do you think about the rules?" Gon asked.

Killua: "I don't enough yet." Killua answered as they suddenly hear a loud sound.

Then, a player crashes down in front of him.

Y/n: 'What the hell? That some kind of Nen or something?' You thought to yourself confused.

Player: "This must be your first time playing this game." The player asked.

Killua: "Who wants to know? Since your carrying s book, you must be a player." Killua said.

Player: "You think?" The player asked.

Player: 'You can't fool me. I know you're new to this game.' The player said as he pulled out a card.

Player: 'I can use the Steal card.' The player thought to himself sd he activated it.

Y/n: 'The hell is he doing?' You thought to yourself.

Player: "Killua, Gon, and Y/n huh?" The player asked, making you surprised that he figured out your name.

Y/n: "And how do know our names?" You asked worriedly.

Player: "How indeed!" The player said.

Player: 'You have no chance if you don't know about spell cards." The player thought to himself ominously as he looked at Killua's free slots.

Player: 'And that settles it. They're total newbies who've just arrived. And they're just kids.' The player thought to himself as he looked through his cards.

Player: 'This is too good to waste on them.' The player thought to himself as he took out the "Trace" card.

Player: 'Trace should be good enough.' The player thought to himself.